Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: have they come back?  (Read 4630 times)
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« on: Sunday, August 16, 2009, 16:30:42 »

just a quick thread about season ticket holders.

Last season due to the cheap deal we had alot of new season ticket holders. Most, if not all of them were extremely dissapointed with the football on display and certainly around me some stopped coming way before the end of the season.

Just wondered how many of the new season ticket holders around you came back this season?

The people either side of me have - now they could have been season ticket holders for years and just moved seats but they werent there any of the previous 5 seasons I've been in my seat.

Angry shouty man and his crew of McGorvern haters havent come back which in my opinion is certainly a good thing.

back to the future young ginger dave is still there but not the actual ginger dave, most dissapointing.

I must admit after a good few years of having about 5 'regulars' sat up by me for years its nice to have a few more. More came back than I expected in truth.
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Sunday, August 16, 2009, 16:44:56 »

just a quick thread about season ticket holders.

Last season due to the cheap deal we had alot of new season ticket holders. Most, if not all of them were extremely dissapointed with the football on display and certainly around me some stopped coming way before the end of the season.

Just wondered how many of the new season ticket holders around you came back this season?

The people either side of me have - now they could have been season ticket holders for years and just moved seats but they werent there any of the previous 5 seasons I've been in my seat.

Angry shouty man and his crew of McGorvern haters havent come back which in my opinion is certainly a good thing.

back to the future young ginger dave is still there but not the actual ginger dave, most dissapointing.

I must admit after a good few years of having about 5 'regulars' sat up by me for years its nice to have a few more. More came back than I expected in truth.

The Anti-Mcgovern crew aren't there! Awesome. My mates still sit in the same space i think, should mean when i do see a game it will be in relative peace.

To answer your question, the fact season ticket sales are down tells its own story really. A few of the new converts may have stayed, but not many i would imagine

Things get better but they never get good
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Sunday, August 16, 2009, 16:48:23 »

I returned last season after a break of many years (the King years) and renewed again.  I moved my seat as I couldn't stand the miserable sod sat next to me.  Had nobody next door but the next seat along was a very attractive young lady!!  Result.
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Sunday, August 16, 2009, 16:54:15 »

the season ticket holders either side of me werent there yesterday, but i stink like a whores sweaty chocolate starfish
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Sunday, August 16, 2009, 17:07:15 »

In my row there are 7 I recognise from last year, plus the 2 guys in front of me and various other faces I seem to remember dotted about.
stfctownenda

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Sunday, August 16, 2009, 17:12:23 »

In our area there are 5 that have renewed in front and 3 in front of them.  Only one missing from last season I think.
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Sunday, August 16, 2009, 17:13:37 »

Two to the left of us aren't there, however people may renew late thus not keeping the same seats, move next to friends etc. so its hard to tell.
Whits
Morphined Up

« Reply #7 on: Sunday, August 16, 2009, 17:42:32 »

Waggons is missing apprently Sad

Plays in midfield and his name is Tommy Miller,
signed him from Huddersfield his name is Tommy Miller,
first touch is average but his second is a killer,
heeeeeey Tommy Miller!
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Sunday, August 16, 2009, 17:49:33 »

All of the ones around me were there!

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #9 on: Sunday, August 16, 2009, 18:18:02 »

A few in the town end have moved seats.
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Sunday, August 16, 2009, 19:23:12 »

Two to the left of us aren't there, however people may renew late thus not keeping the same seats, move next to friends etc. so its hard to tell.

Most disappointed that Toni and her Mum have not ............  renewed/died/committed suicide/got pregnant
swindonbob

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Sunday, August 16, 2009, 21:18:55 »

I have been a season ticket holder for past 3 years, but decided not to renew this year. I knew I would miss a minimum of three games so decided to pick and choose my games this year - saying that, I was really hoping for a big deal to be put in place for the townend e.g. £150 tickets to pack it out, but that didnt happen so now i have to queue up for my ticket like the other mongs.

aptain Cabinet, trapped in a cabinet, can he get out? will he get out? course he can.
Spy

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Sunday, August 16, 2009, 21:25:15 »

I was really hoping for a big deal to be put in place for the townend e.g. £150 tickets to pack it out,

How good would that have been??

Something for the suits to think about for next year I hope.
flammableBen

« Reply #13 on: Sunday, August 16, 2009, 22:59:56 »

How good would that have been??

Something for the suits to think about for next year I hope.

As someone cleverer than me pointed out on here once (I think), it's unlikely that they'll want the townend packed out until they can improve the facilities. There's just not the potential there to make extra sales on food and drink on a packed out townend as there is if you moved all those people into the DRS or the Arkells, just due to lack of space and burger outlets and no bar.

westcountry

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Sunday, August 16, 2009, 23:03:37 »

There was 7 of us last season in town end with S/T, this year its 2 and the others will only go big games
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to: