Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 ... 15   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: lee trundle on loan coming on monday  (Read 31808 times)
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #90 on: Monday, August 10, 2009, 17:52:23 »

I couldn't give a shit if he's Saddam Hussein's Brother as long as he scores some goals.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #91 on: Monday, August 10, 2009, 17:54:44 »

7 in 53 with City.....think he could do a job and maybe lift the club abit...but defo not the answer for goalscoring.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #92 on: Monday, August 10, 2009, 17:55:28 »

6 in 46 the season before and 3 goals in 30 games last season, terrfic..
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #93 on: Monday, August 10, 2009, 17:56:56 »

I myself feel he has the stature and ability to do what yer man Mooney did here.
I agree with that. I think he's a great player.

Oh yeah, he's not fat either..he's 6ft and 11 and a half stone. That is not even close to being fat.

DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #94 on: Monday, August 10, 2009, 17:57:56 »

have you weighed him recently then OST?
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #95 on: Monday, August 10, 2009, 17:58:47 »

6 in 46 the season before and 3 goals in 30 games last season, terrfic..

how fucking old are you DV? 80? 90? cheer up you miserable cunt, life is short.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #96 on: Monday, August 10, 2009, 17:59:40 »

life isnt short, its the longest thing you can possibly do!!

ps. I'm 92.
michael
The Dude Abides

Ignore
« Reply #97 on: Monday, August 10, 2009, 18:01:58 »

So let me get this right, we as fans are now hoping to sign someone who scores 1-in-2 in the league above?
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #98 on: Monday, August 10, 2009, 18:02:42 »

I couldn't give a shit if he's Saddam Hussein's Brother as long as he scores some goals.

Bet hes a goal hanger.
jimbob

Ignore
« Reply #99 on: Monday, August 10, 2009, 18:05:12 »

right, so what happens when Rovers nick him from under our noses? correct, we slate Wilson/Fitton for not coughing up the beans to get him and we start a new search....

Would we rather take a punt at someone relatively proven at this level on big bucks? or do we sign an unproven 18-24 yr old on half the wages in the hope that it proves a masterstroke?

tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #100 on: Monday, August 10, 2009, 18:05:34 »

I want him to sign.

He'll be great for the team if his attitude and fitness is right.
Anteater

Ignore
« Reply #101 on: Monday, August 10, 2009, 18:11:31 »

I cannot believe that we are already hoping that the likes of Trundle will be our Messiah. A striker who has turned into a journeyman already after not doing anything for 2 to 3 seasons and lives on his (not so recent)past. This will indeed be a gamble and I don't mean financially but how long we may have to persevere with what will be a pace less potentially impotent spearhead in attack.
It's to the managements shame (including Mr F) that we are looking at this standard to better ourselves and one can't help but ask why we are resorting to this now after all the time that we've had to resolve this issue post Coxy.
If he plays for us I'll cheer him on and wish him all the best but I won't expect much...............and just a couple of weeks ago I thought I could.  Huh?
Red Army 09

« Reply #102 on: Monday, August 10, 2009, 18:14:19 »

Id love to have him here if he could recapture his form for swansea here then could be a top buy...

And would be great to see skill like this every week...

RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #103 on: Monday, August 10, 2009, 18:18:35 »

I cannot believe that we are already hoping that the likes of Trundle will be our Messiah. A striker who has turned into a journeyman already after not doing anything for 2 to 3 seasons and lives on his (not so recent)past. This will indeed be a gamble and I don't mean financially but how long we may have to persevere with what will be a pace less potentially impotent spearhead in attack.
It's to the managements shame (including Mr F) that we are looking at this standard to better ourselves and one can't help but ask why we are resorting to this now after all the time that we've had to resolve this issue post Coxy.
If he plays for us I'll cheer him on and wish him all the best but I won't expect much...............and just a couple of weeks ago I thought I could.  Huh?

What sort of player should be getting in then, name some names because by this reasoning we should be annoyed unless it's a Championship top half regular with at least a 1 in 3 ratio.
Whits
Morphined Up

« Reply #104 on: Monday, August 10, 2009, 18:23:39 »

of course he is better than the options we have because we released all our fucking strikers.

is he better than the options we had last season (excluding Cox)....i dunno.

Corr - how much i wanted him to do well, the only thing he was consistant at was being injured
Sturrock - yes, he runs around alot but his goal scoring record was poor at best at this level
Razak - never really had a chance but from what i've heard bit of a loose canon

i'd take trundle above those?

Plays in midfield and his name is Tommy Miller,
signed him from Huddersfield his name is Tommy Miller,
first touch is average but his second is a killer,
heeeeeey Tommy Miller!
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 ... 15   Go Up
Print
Jump to: