Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 15   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: lee trundle on loan coming on monday  (Read 31807 times)
stfctownenda

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: Monday, August 10, 2009, 16:33:04 »

So where is the pacey young forward - out of Paynter, Peacock & possibly fatboy Trundle.
A strikeforce from those 3 hardly likely to strike fear into any team in this league!
Trundle maybe a good link player on his day, but how long will it take to get him match fit & where is the pace upfront for our wingers to hit ?
I suppose patience until end of August is called for but the whole 3 months to a get 2 strikers in is a fiasco which could derail our season.

Wingers should hit crosses to players in the middle not aim for strikers with pace.  With 2 big men in the middle our wingers should have more to aim at.
Spud

« Reply #76 on: Monday, August 10, 2009, 16:47:19 »

I can't understand why people are moaning that we may actaully sign a striker!?

Regardless of recent form, Trundle will score goals in this league. Our creativity for him to score is another issue altogether.

I'd sooner have Trundle up front rather than an in-efffective McNamee playing behind Paynter.
michael
The Dude Abides

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: Monday, August 10, 2009, 17:00:21 »

I have carried out some research on this potential transfer today.

Of all the Swindon fans I have spoken to about half said they don't want him here.

Of all the non-Swindon fans I have spoken to, every single one said it would be a cracking signing.

I myself feel he has the stature and ability to do what yer man Mooney did here.
stfctownenda

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: Monday, August 10, 2009, 17:03:03 »

Regardless of recent form, Trundle will score goals in this league. Our creativity for him to score is another issue altogether.

I'd sooner have Trundle up front rather than an in-efffective McNamee playing behind Paynter.

I agree Spud.
Spencer_White

« Reply #79 on: Monday, August 10, 2009, 17:05:08 »

I have carried out some research on this potential transfer today.

Of all the Swindon fans I have spoken to about half said they don't want him here.

Of all the non-Swindon fans I have spoken to, every single one said it would be a cracking signing.

I myself feel he has the stature and ability to do what yer man Mooney did here.

It's the City reject thing. The tag is starting to ache a little bit. We made a big joke about it over Roberts, but since then they just keep on comming.

Once we sign Trundle I am sure our fans will love him.
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: Monday, August 10, 2009, 17:11:05 »

Exactly Spud

the case has always been for me .............

Will the likes of Billy Sharpe come to us .................. NO

Is Trundle better than the current options we have ...................... YES

In that case, get on and do the deal

Is he better than the options we currently have
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #81 on: Monday, August 10, 2009, 17:15:28 »

of course he is better than the options we have because we released all our fucking strikers.

is he better than the options we had last season (excluding Cox)....i dunno.

that reserve game I watched still stands out, he really was awful that game. Perhaps he'll take the 'real' fixtures a bit more seriously!

Spencer_White

« Reply #82 on: Monday, August 10, 2009, 17:18:07 »

People say get him on a loan as it is less risk. Playing the loanee merry go round is hardly going to get him motivated?

He could come here, go straight into the team and get games straight away.

Re sign Barry Corr.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #83 on: Monday, August 10, 2009, 17:21:55 »

I think there is the worry he will turn out like Thorpe. He could be a revelation by all accounts and this seasons Tommy Mooney, but I hope he's worked hard to get the pies off him.

I can't really comment until I see him play in a Town shirt and nobody else can. It's one of those gambles that may or may not come off. If he is on £10k a week at shitty and it's a straight transfer on a two year deal I think Wilson may be mad. Personally I think this is the loan move with a view to permanent deal that Fitton was talking about.
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #84 on: Monday, August 10, 2009, 17:47:15 »

Will all these people moaning about Trundle being a City player/Scouse/Fat still dislike him if he comes here and bangs 15-20 goals in? Even sends us to the Championship?

No. He would be the new hero.

Get him here now.
flammableBen

« Reply #85 on: Monday, August 10, 2009, 17:48:54 »

Will all these people moaning about Trundle being a City player/Scouse/Fat still dislike him if he comes here and bangs 15-20 goals in? Even sends us to the Championship?

No. He would be the new hero.

Get him here now.

Will you still be so chuffed with the signing when the fat cunt can't finish a half and doesn't score in this first 15 games?

No. You'd fucking hate him.

Leave him where it is.
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #86 on: Monday, August 10, 2009, 17:49:36 »

Will all these people bumming trundle still be hanging out of his ass if he comes here unfit, does fuck all and sits on the wage bill for two years?

No.

Works both ways

Things get better but they never get good
flammableBen

« Reply #87 on: Monday, August 10, 2009, 17:50:15 »

Haha I beat you too it.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #88 on: Monday, August 10, 2009, 17:51:08 »

But he is a city player, scouse and he is fat. That's three good reasons to hate the bloke before he even puts on a town shirt Smiley
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #89 on: Monday, August 10, 2009, 17:51:56 »

Slag

Things get better but they never get good
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 15   Go Up
Print
Jump to: