Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Secret Cameroonian trialist  (Read 22197 times)
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #90 on: Tuesday, July 28, 2009, 09:14:04 »

So we have now understood that hes from Slovakia or Slovenia and is from Cameroon or not from Cameroon!

I still think they are putting up a smoke screen to put off other prospective purchasers of him, especially after the Theo Robinson "gazza"umping.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #91 on: Tuesday, July 28, 2009, 09:16:52 »

It's actually Junior Agogo
Peter Venkman

« Reply #92 on: Tuesday, July 28, 2009, 09:33:31 »

It's actually Junior Agogo
Sad oh noooooooooooooooooooooo

If it is Slovakia and not Slovenia as DW stated.....it could be Mouhamadou Seye a young Senegalese striker with dual nationality of Slovakia playing for Dukla Banská.

Or any of these without dual nationality such as
Daniel Bakongolia - DR Congo - playing for FC ViOn Zlaté Moravce
Severin Drogba - Ivory Coast - playing at Moldava
Hector Tubonemi - Nigerian - playing at Dubnica 
Salomon Wisdom - Benin - playing at ViOn Zlaté Moravce
Samba Kebe - Senegal/French - playing at Trnava
Omar Colley - Gambia - playing at Radomlje in Slovenia

Theres a few of my guesses Smiley I doubt its any of them but its good to guess.

Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #93 on: Tuesday, July 28, 2009, 09:37:36 »

Slightly worried we are chasing such exotic sounding (journeymen?) players - I feel we need the 'roll the sleeves up homegrown variety' rather than a 'taste of eastern promise'. It's much better to have a good team without any outstanding stars - they will only get poached by Championship teams. Look at Burnley - anyone know one of their players ?

Yep...Burnley actually spent a bit of money, ie a mill for Chris Eagles and a mill for Martin Patterson who scored for Scunny at CCC level.

Burnley funded these 2 on the back of selling Kyle Lafferty, who in fairness is a bit of a donk to Rangers for 3 mill...nice business, Cox is twice the player, but half the value.

pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #94 on: Tuesday, July 28, 2009, 09:39:09 »

Yep...Burnley actually spent a bit of money, ie a mill for Chris Eagles and a mill for Martin Patterson who scored for Scunny at CCC level.
Dark Satanic mills?
wheretherealredsare
Change me

Ignore
« Reply #95 on: Tuesday, July 28, 2009, 09:57:30 »

Right! It's obvious we need a plan instead of all these wild guesses ... so here it is:
As this mystery triallist is supposed to be here for a week (AF interview 25/7 BBC Wilts) and is apparently not cleared to play tonight it is highly likely that he'll be sat in the directors' box watching the match tonight against WBA. So, one of you who sits near the box should take a pic with your phone and immediately upload it on here so he can be identified.

Unless AF makes him wear a balaclava back to front with holes cut out so he can see ... in which case post it on here and I'll think of a Plan B.
Barnard

Ignore
« Reply #96 on: Tuesday, July 28, 2009, 10:03:57 »

The old boy in the ticket office told me he was actually a Columbian U21 international yesterday. Columbia - Cameroon Whats in a continent anyway?
Peter Venkman

« Reply #97 on: Tuesday, July 28, 2009, 10:09:42 »

The old boy in the ticket office told me he was actually a Columbian U21 international yesterday. Columbia - Cameroon Whats in a continent anyway?

Smokescreen

Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #98 on: Tuesday, July 28, 2009, 10:10:55 »

Right! It's obvious we need a plan instead of all these wild guesses ... so here it is:
As this mystery triallist is supposed to be here for a week (AF interview 25/7 BBC Wilts) and is apparently not cleared to play tonight it is highly likely that he'll be sat in the directors' box watching the match tonight against WBA. So, one of you who sits near the box should take a pic with your phone and immediately upload it on here so he can be identified.

Unless AF makes him wear a balaclava back to front with holes cut out so he can see ... in which case post it on here and I'll think of a Plan B.

Ooh reminds me of the halcyon days of trying to work out the identity of the mystery Portugeezer consortium, by sitting behind the directors seats.  Also trying to speculate on the numbers of Brazilian kids who we had lined up to sign...if you can't stand in the TE for friendlies, got to do something to ease teh tedium of a friendly.

In fact think I'll go there tonight, OK wont be as entertaining as watching Diamond Mike at work....
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #99 on: Tuesday, July 28, 2009, 10:12:44 »

Smokescreen

Is that his name...Smokescreen is a strange name for a Colombian....now Ilava Coffee sounds more like it.
Riddick

Ignore
« Reply #100 on: Tuesday, July 28, 2009, 10:31:29 »

If they are trying to convince him to sign it would be a bit of a gamble to take him to our friendly wouldn't it?

I suppose it would at least convince him he will get a starting place, and maybe with cox present, what can happen if he does well.
Peter Venkman

« Reply #101 on: Tuesday, July 28, 2009, 10:46:01 »

Is that his name...Smokescreen is a strange name for a Colombian....now Ilava Coffee sounds more like it.

Actually smokescreen sounds more like a Brazilian nickname with a name like Juan Carlos Domingues Sanchez Romero Mario Otrego Gomez Smith (he had a Scottish father!) hence no need for a work permit.

wheretherealredsare
Change me

Ignore
« Reply #102 on: Tuesday, July 28, 2009, 11:01:40 »

I'm beginning to think this is not being taken seriously!
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #103 on: Tuesday, July 28, 2009, 11:15:18 »

OK then.

So far we have narrowed it down to an African from Columbia with a Scot's accent, who plays in Slovakia and Slovenia and likes custard creams.

Could be anybody
Dazzza

« Reply #104 on: Tuesday, July 28, 2009, 11:19:14 »

Good lord use your PC's and Google kids.  It's Mouhamadou Seye a Senegalese - Slovak football striker or midfielder who currently plays for Slovak club Dukla Banská Bystrica.

He was a Fugee for a while before he got nationality

Pedia:  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mouhamadou_Seye

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11   Go Up
Print
Jump to: