Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Cardiff Game  (Read 26840 times)
donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: Sunday, July 26, 2009, 23:43:25 »

Don't often go to friendlies but this seemed to confirm most peoples perceptions of how the team stands at the moment. Much more solid at the back and in the middle but struggling a bit going forward. Still deserved to beat the horrible Cardiff (their fans really are wankers in the extreme !). Berlin didn't take my breath away I'm afraid but we'll see what DW thinks. Douglas looked good but then most of the team did OK. As for their keepers kit that was something else !

Good work.

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
Phil_S

Who changed my Avatar ?!

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: Monday, July 27, 2009, 09:05:06 »

I can't decide whether i want to go or not. I've been quite looking forward to it, but for some reason i'm not bothered anymore. Although it's also an opportunity to pay for my season ticket, as i keep forgetting to get one.
Come to the legends lounge on the 4th for the RAF do. There's some season tickets up for auction then

From the Dark Side
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: Monday, July 27, 2009, 11:32:38 »

Come to the legends lounge on the 4th for the RAF do. There's some season tickets up for auction then

wow really.

id imagine everyone that would go to that would already have a season ticket,might go cheaply.

/
W56196272
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: Monday, July 27, 2009, 12:31:31 »

wow really.

id imagine everyone that would go to that would already have a season ticket,might go cheaply.

I'm sure there are some people that will go that will not have ST's so maybe a chance to pickup ST at a cheaper price
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: Monday, July 27, 2009, 12:37:08 »

wow really.

Reckon you're right ybw - someone could get a real bargain with that one
wheretherealredsare
Change me

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: Monday, July 27, 2009, 12:40:48 »

Will there be telephone bids?
Barry Scott

« Reply #66 on: Monday, July 27, 2009, 13:53:04 »

Unfortunately I hauled my lazy arse to the Cg for the Caerdydd game and purchased my ST at the same time. Sad
STFC_Gazza

« Reply #67 on: Monday, July 27, 2009, 18:02:47 »

you plank

Cheesy

Absolutely! If anyone was going to miss that.... it was me!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: