Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Russian Billionaires & Arab Sheiks - The False Dawn Prediction League  (Read 1716 times)
@MacPhlea

Ignore
« on: Tuesday, July 21, 2009, 11:21:40 »

In a similar way to the Death prediction League I believe that we should have a "first club taken over by mega rich Arab/Russion to end up in administration after they come to their senses, pull the plug and walk away"

Logically it's got to happen - Man City are making complete pricks of themselves, Notts County are on a another planet - there is only so much that a club can return in revenue - the money they are spending is beyond comprehension and these players are on ridiculous contracts - what are the owners going to do if they don't win the league, champions league or other major trophy in the first two years - at some point one of them will get bored and walk, leaving behind a pile of debt and unpaid contracts...

The question is which one? You decide...
« Last Edit: Tuesday, July 21, 2009, 11:23:14 by triseros » Logged
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, July 21, 2009, 11:28:36 »

If that pitch is shit saturday i will blame this post
flammableBen

« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, July 21, 2009, 11:32:04 »

Liverpool are fucked.
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, July 21, 2009, 11:38:47 »

whitehawk fc are a county team from brighton, i shit you not they have just been bought out by millionaire owners. it would be like penhill being owned by millionaires. so whitehawk are my nomination.
@MacPhlea

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Tuesday, July 21, 2009, 11:47:37 »

If that pitch is shit saturday i will blame this post
If it is shit then you can blame a bunch of women for fucking it up tomorrow night... It looked perfect today...  As did our nice new Adidis groundsmen kits   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #5 on: Tuesday, July 21, 2009, 11:59:37 »

I saw the pitch today actually, does look nice
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: