Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: BBC News: Swindon accept Baggies' Cox offer  (Read 17637 times)
JPC82

« Reply #45 on: Tuesday, June 30, 2009, 22:04:38 »

lunny fuck off, im the resident spakker round here, this place aint big enough for the both of us!
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Tuesday, June 30, 2009, 22:05:28 »

lunny fuck off, im the resident spakker round here, this place aint big enough for the both of us!

He's making you look like Einstein.  Can we keep him in a cupboard for a bit?
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Tuesday, June 30, 2009, 22:05:50 »

I know of someone else who likes to use a lot of  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'s = KNUCKLES  Doh
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #48 on: Tuesday, June 30, 2009, 22:05:58 »

Ive got a life thank you , screwing your pig of a wife !!!! , Yeah your e right , i need to get a life !!
Well if it saves me doing it thanks. She was talking about some young lad she met on the internet who could talk the talk but couldn't walk the walk.
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Tuesday, June 30, 2009, 22:06:22 »

He's making you look like Einstein.  Can we keep him in a cupboard for a bit?

Or a glass tank to take around schools to show what comes of sleeping with your cousin?
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Tuesday, June 30, 2009, 22:10:26 »

Well if it saves me doing it thanks. She was talking about some young lad she met on the internet who could talk the talk but couldn't walk the walk.

I think even that is probably a push  Smiley
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #51 on: Tuesday, June 30, 2009, 22:12:02 »

seriously.lets not go down the season ticket superiority route here.
it doesn't make someone a better fan if they have one

I think it highlights a bit of a catch 22 with the club at the moment, some fans will still not get a season because they don't think what they're paying for is good enough, but without additional fans the club will continue to be a league one club. Of course there will be fans who cannot go through circumstance either and in any case I'm not making this point to prove anyone superior to anyone else.

Without going into the stats our average attendance has been very steady in the last three years. Before I realised this I didn't think we'd really see any improvement until we had another promotion season but when you consider the following:

* In League One there is more potential for bigger away team followings coming to the county ground.
* Our season ticket sales have helped to keep the attendances up, despite struggling down the bottom/under Malpas.

I'm unconvinced any signings, unless a very well known name (unlikely), would boost [season] ticket sales. Performances on the pitch are going to do that. I know it was only league two but we didn't have big names then, we just had the right players to get out of the division. More of the same is needed here, but we just need to play better first and build up from there.

« Last Edit: Tuesday, June 30, 2009, 22:13:44 by Si Pie » Logged
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #52 on: Tuesday, June 30, 2009, 22:15:12 »

You're probably quite right. What the lunnyboy tool forgot to say was that he had oral sex with my wife. He talked about it while my wife slept. I bet his keyboard gets real messy.  
Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: Wednesday, July 1, 2009, 08:21:00 »

i take it you wont be moaning come october when we are at the bottom of the table puting up with the usual under par performances then ?.... i bet u will be !!

Lets make a deal, we'll not moan if we are bottom - which I imagine will be fairly impossible given Southampton's plight - but that means that you're not allowed to be cheerful and positive if we're in the top 6 by october.  Deal?

tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: Wednesday, July 1, 2009, 09:07:06 »

Lunnyboy, please die.

That is all.

Thankyou xx
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #55 on: Wednesday, July 1, 2009, 09:15:46 »

Harsh Tans.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #56 on: Wednesday, July 1, 2009, 09:16:02 »

But fair.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: Wednesday, July 1, 2009, 09:43:54 »

On hindsight John, yes it is.
Spy

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: Wednesday, July 1, 2009, 10:18:14 »

* In League One there is more potential for bigger away team followings coming to the county ground.

Yes and more home fans tend to go to those games too.

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: Wednesday, July 1, 2009, 12:02:02 »

the reason i said what i did regarding season tickets,was because it has no bearing on what was going on in this thread.
loony boy was making a complete twat of himself, without the need to bring season tickets into it from 4d.
i  get a bit miffed with people who seem to think tehy are superior,or adds weight to an arguement just because they have a season ticket.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Up
Print
Jump to: