Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: £80m for ronaldo  (Read 16988 times)
Stef Troll

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: Thursday, June 11, 2009, 19:39:18 »

Good deal for Real Madird,  should be able to recoup that money pretty quickly and make a nice tidy profit on the players

With players like Kaka and Ronaldo in your side,  American and Japanease teams will be willing to pay mega bucks to host a friendly against these sides.

Was reading in the paper that Madrid a couple of years back got £7 million for one friendly game in Japan
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: Thursday, June 11, 2009, 19:48:12 »

Im glad the petulant cunt fucker is being sold. That is all.
nevillew
Tripping the light puntastic

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: Thursday, June 11, 2009, 19:58:46 »

Good deal for Real Madird,  should be able to recoup that money pretty quickly and make a nice tidy profit on the players

With players like Kaka and Ronaldo in your side,  American and Japanease teams will be willing to pay mega bucks to host a friendly against these sides.

Was reading in the paper that Madrid a couple of years back got £7 million for one friendly game in Japan

So, only 19 friendlies and they've got the Kaka and Ronaldo money back ? how's the financial advisory business going ?
« Last Edit: Thursday, June 11, 2009, 20:00:21 by nevillew » Logged

Paolo Di Canio, it's Paolo Di Canio
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #63 on: Thursday, June 11, 2009, 20:17:10 »

Man Utd are going to have to have a big reshuffle as a result because they've built their whole attack around Ronaldo.

Vidic may want shot of the red devils soon as well.
adje

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: Thursday, June 11, 2009, 20:26:30 »

Im glad the petulant cunt fucker is being sold. That is all.

Ah,but is he a "cunt-fucker"?

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: Thursday, June 11, 2009, 20:30:30 »

Vidic may want shot of the red devils soon as well.

based on his performance against top class strikers (Liverpool & Barcelona), that may not be a bad thing for Man Ure
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: Thursday, June 11, 2009, 21:12:57 »

yes the guy is a cunt, hes a cheat and a smug cunt cant be forgiven for the rooney incident blah blah blah, but that doesnt change that fact that he is the best player (maybe 2nd best) in the world, regardless of what hes done in the pass no one can deny the fact he is a world class player.
That said, 1 player does not make a team, admititly he will be missed, but i think man u have enought abuot them to cope,
Ok ribery is not in the same class as ronaldo and messi but in the premiership he has enough quality and alility to do what is needed. (assuming man u get him)
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #67 on: Thursday, June 11, 2009, 21:40:03 »

I think how utd spend this money is a big indication of what Glaziers intentions will be. Utd will probably just play 442 next year with rooney up top more. Agree with chubbs he is a great player but would not be in my top 3.
JPC82

« Reply #68 on: Thursday, June 11, 2009, 21:41:19 »

why do people hate him so much? cos he dives? most players have dived Gerrard Owen and Joe Cole are prolific divers aswell! must be jealousy, that hes the best in the world has the money and girlfriends etc
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: Thursday, June 11, 2009, 21:43:45 »

He's not the best in the world. Messi is better than him.
JPC82

« Reply #70 on: Thursday, June 11, 2009, 21:45:13 »

He's not the best in the world. Messi is better than him.

i disagree
Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: Thursday, June 11, 2009, 21:46:38 »

why do people hate him so much? cos he dives? most players have dived Gerrard Owen and Joe Cole are prolific divers aswell! must be jealousy, that hes the best in the world has the money and girlfriends etc

I don't actually hate him - he's too good to hate.  I used to for obvious reasons but I got over it.  You surely have to concede though that he is a bit (a lot) of a dick?
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: Thursday, June 11, 2009, 21:48:22 »

i disagree

In the CL final Messi looked a class above and actually had the right attitude and stayed on his feet etc.
JPC82

« Reply #73 on: Thursday, June 11, 2009, 21:48:25 »

i think he has a big of arrogance about him, the best players usually have, i quite like him
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: Thursday, June 11, 2009, 21:54:13 »

i also dissagree, does anyone here watch la liga week in week out? you cant compare a player who you see a few clips of  on youtube(which are notably his best bits) against someone who you see week in week out, good bad and ugly
there isnt much difference between the two but you need to take into account the opposition aswell, the only world class oposition they play agains are real madrid, and then you have the the good teams such as valencia, at madrid and sevilla, the rest are lower end prem top end champ level at best. i think now they will be both playing in the same league, a beter comparison can be made
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Up
Print
Jump to: