Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Latenightahoho?  (Read 1866 times)
flammableBen

« on: Tuesday, May 19, 2009, 22:37:31 »

I can't be the only person partaking in a bit of Tuesday night drinking action. Back in the day there'd be at least a three times as much tef alcohol nightly consumption, although I do admit that a fair bit of that quota would be filled by me.

I was in a creative mood so I started drawing myself a new avatar of a crocodile that was going to eat things, it was a bit complicated though so I quickly got bored of that. Hence why I did a bad one for mex, it only involved resizing and a few lines.

It's at times like this I wish I was still living in Exeter, my room had a sink so I didn't have to make the effort of stairs if I fancied a slash. game over.
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, May 19, 2009, 22:51:59 »

I wish i could be drinking right now Sad I have a job interview in brizzle tomorrow, and they want us to do a 5 minute presentation. 5 Minutes is a very long time. I shouldn't have really left it all to the night before really, ho-hum. Live and learn

Things get better but they never get good
Lash_sumthin

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, May 19, 2009, 22:55:01 »

exam 2morrow late night cramming isnt such a good look either
flammableBen

« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, May 19, 2009, 22:59:23 »

what's the presentation on daveyboy?
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Tuesday, May 19, 2009, 23:02:33 »

Why Arts and humanities research is important to the uk

Barry Scott

« Reply #5 on: Tuesday, May 19, 2009, 23:05:16 »

I'm browsing books to buy. I have recently decided to start reading fiction again, so am slowly working my way through a pile of books and need more.

I finished Angels & Demons yesterday, which was very good. I almost didn't buy it because i found the Da Vinci Code nowhere near as good as the hype. However, Angels & Demons was a very good book and was far better than The Da Vinci Code, although it could have done without the highly implausible parachute part.
flammableBen

« Reply #6 on: Tuesday, May 19, 2009, 23:09:07 »

Why Arts and humanities research is important to the uk

"To understand why arts and humanities research is important to the uk, I realised that I had to understand why arts and humanities research is important to me. It's important to me because I want this job. If all the people who were doing arts and humanities research in the uk didn't have jobs then there'd be more unemployment, which is bad. Thank you."
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Tuesday, May 19, 2009, 23:11:12 »

Haha, i'll open with it

flammableBen

« Reply #8 on: Tuesday, May 19, 2009, 23:42:52 »

you better
DMR

« Reply #9 on: Wednesday, May 20, 2009, 01:02:11 »

I have a fucking exam at 11.15 tomorrow which I havent started revising for. I've got a 1500 word essay due by 4pm (exam finishes at 2.15) which I'm currently 900 words into. Late one/all nighter for Davey.
flammableBen

« Reply #10 on: Wednesday, May 20, 2009, 01:10:29 »

I remember being in such situations DMR. My approach would be to get up to about 1200 words. Get some sleep. Do a bit of light revision if you get up early enough (although you should have done enough exams throughout your life for a pass mark to be a standard turn up affair). Do a bit of essay tweaking, adding on a hundred words if you can do it without forcing it. Hand in. Go to pub.

That's the way I'd do it anyway.

flammableBen

« Reply #11 on: Wednesday, May 20, 2009, 01:11:33 »

If you fancy a break, search for marble cake in youtube and tell it to look for uploads from today.

edit: might be best not to do this if you're at work.

« Last Edit: Wednesday, May 20, 2009, 01:17:18 by flammableBen » Logged
DMR

« Reply #12 on: Wednesday, May 20, 2009, 01:21:44 »

Thats my plan FB, basically 1200 words will do me anyway, only need 20% to pass the unit so fuck it.

Similar for the exam really, so not overly stressed, just want to make sure I'm not referring and coming back in the summer for a poxy essay resit!
flammableBen

« Reply #13 on: Wednesday, May 20, 2009, 01:24:13 »

Nice. Good luck anyway. I'm not on oldskool latenight hours anymore so I'm off to bed. Said I'd help a mate out with some coursework he's got for some computing course tomorrow. I'm a good friend.
DMR

« Reply #14 on: Wednesday, May 20, 2009, 01:32:26 »

Sweet. If you know owt about contract and tort law I'll fire mine your way too.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to: