Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 14   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The Apprentice...  (Read 19193 times)
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Wednesday, May 6, 2009, 23:26:10 »

I'm surprised I haven't watched it. The thought of a no nonsense professional like Sir Alan putting certain wannabes in their place  Huh?  Doh
« Last Edit: Thursday, May 7, 2009, 06:16:08 by 4D » Logged
Barry Scott

« Reply #46 on: Wednesday, May 6, 2009, 23:36:01 »

The thing is, they're beyond wannabes, they're clueless idiots in 90% of cases. When finding faces for the show, they clearly don't find the cream of English business talent, but the cream of the idiots who read about business on the back of a fag packet. The participants then spend time trying to complicate simplicity in an amusingly implausible manner all in the vain hope of making a few quid and eventually winning a job with Sir Alan.
DMR

« Reply #47 on: Thursday, May 7, 2009, 03:34:21 »

Thank fuck that gobshite twatting bellend Phillip has gone, the northern fucking clown. God I hate cunts like him in all walks off life.

Barry Scott sir, I'll fight you for Yasmina, she's mint.... miles better than the horse faced brummie bit, gone right off her.

I'd quite like to see Ben win still, a bit of a lairy fucker too but probably the most appropriate for an "apprentice" position. I reckon he'll win cos Sir Al "see's a bit of himself in him" to use a cliche.
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Thursday, May 7, 2009, 07:52:25 »

The thing is, they're beyond wannabes, they're clueless idiots in 90% of cases. When finding faces for the show, they clearly don't find the cream of English business talent, but the cream of the idiots who read about business on the back of a fag packet. The participants then spend time trying to complicate simplicity in an amusingly implausible manner all in the vain hope of making a few quid and eventually winning a job with Sir Alan.

Hear, hear.  I've been wondering for some time what the point of this series is when the key personality trait required for getting on the show in the first place seems to be mediocrity.

In other news, I'm quite sure I saw the chinless loon dynamic go-getter who delivered the best line in the series so far on a train out of Waterloo earlier this week.  ('How do I feel?!  I feel like I did when my cat died.'  Spoken like a true future captain of industry.)  I was tempted to offer my belated condolences.
Dazzza

« Reply #49 on: Thursday, May 7, 2009, 12:04:16 »

I'm getting a bit on a thing for Yasmina. I think i might love her. I also think i have a thing for sour faced women for some unknown reason.

Have you seen that gunt (cunt gut) on her?

She looks like she has half an eiderdown in her pants.

Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Thursday, May 7, 2009, 12:14:49 »

That Philip bloke lost the plot after the fitness task and the whole pants man thing was a joke. He deserved to go.
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Thursday, May 7, 2009, 12:23:41 »

Have you seen that gunt (cunt gut) on her?

She looks like she has half an eiderdown in her pants.

euuuuuuuuuuuuuuuwww thats the mingest thing Ive ever made a mental picture of in my head  Lips Sealed
Dazzza

« Reply #52 on: Thursday, May 7, 2009, 12:45:44 »

euuuuuuuuuuuuuuuwww thats the mingest thing Ive ever made a mental picture of in my head  Lips Sealed

My old faltmate an gym instructor taught me the delights of the female gunt.  God rest her dirty Canadian soul.

fatbury

« Reply #53 on: Thursday, May 7, 2009, 12:50:01 »

I personally have a thing for Debra ... god knows why!
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #54 on: Thursday, May 7, 2009, 13:01:04 »

Because you have appalling taste in women?
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: Thursday, May 7, 2009, 13:14:44 »

I'd quite like to see Ben win still, a bit of a lairy fucker too but probably the most appropriate for an "apprentice" position. I reckon he'll win cos Sir Al "see's a bit of himself in him" to use a cliche.

Ben seems to have learnt his lesson as well - he shut the fuck up at long last.
Barry Scott

« Reply #56 on: Thursday, May 7, 2009, 13:43:23 »

Ben's a cunt, and no i haven't seen Yasmina's gunt. (Love the word though!)

DMR: Fight on Blud.
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: Thursday, May 7, 2009, 13:47:30 »

Yasminas hair is lanker that Lillian Nalis's and that is saying something

That ming with the glasses is proper jealous of the blond pretty one isnt she!?
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: Thursday, May 7, 2009, 14:17:37 »

That so called blonde pretty one is just £200 quids worth of makeup and dodgy teeth, no thanks, Yasmina and her two mates are far better.
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: Thursday, May 7, 2009, 14:25:25 »

really??? you set your sites too low Wink
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 14   Go Up
Print
Jump to: