Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 14   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The Apprentice...  (Read 19167 times)
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Wednesday, March 25, 2009, 22:14:05 »

That was poor, as per fb, all done for the cameras now judging by that. Surely someone with a brain and a tv would have worked out how to get to near the end, this  lot seem to want to be "famous"
flammableBen

« Reply #16 on: Wednesday, March 25, 2009, 22:16:31 »

I'm pretty sure you could say the same thing about the last few years. It's part of the fun of the Apprentice over something like Big Brother that they all have themselves bigged up over similar things, knock them all down at once.
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Wednesday, March 25, 2009, 22:21:54 »

this programme makes me hate people more than i already do.
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Wednesday, March 25, 2009, 22:23:38 »

The biggest problem I have with the Apprentice is the candidates are, generally speaking, of low calibre.  Sralen would like us to believe that the cream of the cream are battling it out for a top job...but instead you find yourself thinking 'I could do better than that.'  Not really sure what the programme is trying to prove.

Entertaining though.  The team leader survived, it seems, because she was marginally less shit than the other girl.  I doubt she'll be there much longer.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Wednesday, March 25, 2009, 22:29:27 »

What makes it such great viewing is that Sir Alan Sugar makes them all look like dicks.
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Wednesday, March 25, 2009, 22:30:21 »

they do a pretty good job without his help too.
oxford_fan

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Thursday, March 26, 2009, 00:35:32 »

Not really sure what the programme is trying to prove.

I don't think it's trying to be particularly profound, just another bit of trashy (but tolerable) entertainment really. In the first series I seem to remember some vaguely credible candidates, but since then they have really gone for the viewing figures, which is a shame really as I think it'd do almost as well with a higher calibre of contestants.

Thank god that hound is gone. Her face annoyed me immediately and she had nothing about her.

Best lines of the episode, "Oh, very feng shue", and "I'm the king of the world!" - cock.

The bloke on You're Fired! afterwards was ace. Comedian chap.
swindon_chick

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Thursday, March 26, 2009, 07:14:35 »

I thought last nights was pretty poor ton be honest..... Glad that she went though. She irritated me.
land_of_bo

« Reply #23 on: Thursday, March 26, 2009, 08:09:54 »

Oh joy, another shitty reality program to avoid....
Forza_Swindon

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Thursday, March 26, 2009, 09:14:49 »

I thought last nights was pretty poor ton be honest..... Glad that she went though. She irritated me.

Yeah, me too - think it may have been the "bulldog chewing a wasp" facial expression, but I was very relieved she went!
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Thursday, March 26, 2009, 09:40:10 »

Oh joy, another shitty reality program to avoid....

I feel for you fella, it's really difficult not switching your TV over to BBC1 at 9 o'clock on a Wednesday evening!!  Or not clicking on a thread which is titled with the name of the programme you're trying to avoid.

Good luck with that Bo!!

;-)
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Thursday, March 26, 2009, 09:44:11 »

Yeah, me too - think it may have been the "bulldog chewing a wasp" facial expression, but I was very relieved she went!

This was my feeling... i don't think i could have watched another hour of her face.

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
juddie

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Thursday, March 26, 2009, 11:28:12 »

that geordie bloke is a twat. He needs to go very quickly.
land_of_bo

« Reply #28 on: Thursday, March 26, 2009, 11:33:38 »

I feel for you fella, it's really difficult not switching your TV over to BBC1 at 9 o'clock on a Wednesday evening!!  Or not clicking on a thread which is titled with the name of the programme you're trying to avoid.

Good luck with that Bo!!

;-)

Yeah but it's not just avoiding the TV is it? It's rammed down your throat from all angles, radio etc - even on the news FFS.

OK, I know I can just not flip to BBC1 on Weds at 9, or bbc 2 at 10, or listen to radio 1 - ever 'til it's finished, and not read threads about it that appear in my "unread posts since lat visit" but I have to click into it to remove it from the list cos I am sad like that...Apart from that it's easy to avoid ;-)
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Thursday, March 26, 2009, 11:40:36 »

hee hee!!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 14   Go Up
Print
Jump to: