Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Programme help needed.....  (Read 3626 times)
YeovilMac

Ignore
« on: Wednesday, March 18, 2009, 22:39:00 »

Hi all, Yeovil fan here Cheesy

Looking forward to our six-pointer next Saturday week, here's hoping that we both get out of trouble and drop the rest in it.... Yes

I'm looking for somebody to answer a few questions about following Swindon Town for the matchday programme which I help compile. There'll be about ten questions, each needing a 50-60 word answer, and I'll be needing a small pic of you. In return, I can offer you a freebie programme either on the day if you come down or sent to your home address.

Please email me at yeovilmac@yahoo.co.uk, all replies treated on a first come first served basis...

Many thanks
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, March 18, 2009, 22:43:20 »

Try herthab, he's a Swindon fan living in Yeovil.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, March 18, 2009, 22:52:17 »

i'll do it for money.

or for free but preferably for money
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, March 18, 2009, 23:37:53 »

Ill pay you £6.32 to film yourself dancing for 2 munites and post it on here.

/
W56196272
YeovilMac

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Thursday, March 19, 2009, 08:34:26 »

Thanks for your help in this, guys. A suitable applicant has applied for the position and it has now been filled.

Good luck for the rest of the season except for March 28th. I like Swindon ( used to go with a mate in your Premiership season) and I'd like nothing better than for you to stay up. Brighton (obviously), Hereford, Cheltenham and Leeds will do for me though I fully expect Leeds to escape..... Sad
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Thursday, March 19, 2009, 09:08:46 »

One of the plastics from the Prem days then.....

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Thursday, March 19, 2009, 09:10:28 »

To be fair Berni, Yeovil were hardly a rival back in 93, you can hardly blame a non-leaguer coming to the CG for some premiership action back then.

Just wish we had the chance of attracting a few plastics now!!
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Thursday, March 19, 2009, 09:43:19 »

i can blame him, it was cunts like that that stopped me getting a ticket for all but one game.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #8 on: Thursday, March 19, 2009, 09:48:23 »

The original Yeovil in the football league euphoria has now subsided and Yeovil are struggling to find fans, even though it has a history in non-league football there is little enthusiasm in and around Yeovil for football now.

I have a couple of genuine Yeovil fans as mates but the vast majority are premier league plastics that follow Yeovil as well.......I guess thats just a sign of the times though.

And Yeovilmac several of us South Somerseters are popping down, I know of 4 of us from Chard, 2 from Crewkerne, Hertha from Petherton and a few from Taunton and Bridgwater as well.

I dont feel a rivalry with Yeovil even though I live in a hotbed(!) of YTFC support, I only want us to beat you fo 2 reasons, 1....I want us to win every game....and 2....I want to put one over my Yeovil supporting mates!

Best of luck for the rest of the season, after next Saturday, and I hope we play you again next season...in this division!

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Thursday, March 19, 2009, 09:57:59 »

i can blame him, it was cunts like that that stopped me getting a ticket for all but one game.

Well if you made more of an effort to go to games Mex, maybe you'd have got to see more matches!!  I prefer die hard fans, like your old man, committed to the cause!
Rich Pullen

« Reply #10 on: Thursday, March 19, 2009, 09:59:00 »

Don't do it Mex Smiley
mexico red

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Thursday, March 19, 2009, 10:01:19 »

good effort you plastic mick.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Thursday, March 19, 2009, 10:04:56 »

Well it was worth a go! 
YeovilMac

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Thursday, March 19, 2009, 17:56:55 »

Blimey, didn't realise I'd start an argument on here... Crying

I might have given the impression (inadvertently) that I went to watch Swindon more often than I did. In that Premiership season, I saw them twice. I'm pretty sure you lost 0-1 at home to Sheff Wednesday (I seem to remember standing up where your away end is now - is that right?) and the other game I saw was the 0-5 defeat at Aston Villa where Jon Sheffield (ex-Yeovil) was in goal. A mate of mine, a motorcycle dealer from Frome, had a season ticket and I went with him.

The Swindon visits weren't really glory-linked to be honest. I had mates who followed Bristol City, Swindon Town and Exeter City so when Yeovil weren't at home, I'd watch the other teams. Still like it now, just love my football. Last Saturday, walked down the road to watch a Toolstation Division One game just to get my fix. Wink

Anyways, all best wishes for the future.
mexico red

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Thursday, March 19, 2009, 17:59:48 »

hhhmmm- stop being so nice. we all think your a bunch of cunts.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to: