Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Happy Paddys Day  (Read 4662 times)
flammableBen

« Reply #30 on: Tuesday, March 17, 2009, 13:41:42 »

My (long dead) Grandad was like a walking Irish stereotype - he was a fucking catholic priest before he broke the rules and later turned into a mental drunk. So although only that small part of me comes from Ireland, I'd say it's beaming out some pretty strong Irishness.

Plus I drink quite a lot of Guinness anyway so it doesn't make a lot of difference.
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Tuesday, March 17, 2009, 13:48:49 »

Its my best mates sauls birthday today. a few years ago we celebrated his birthday (st pats day) in playa de carmen, mexico. It was slap bang in the middle of american spring break and we were surrounded by lierally hundreda of pissed up american teenagers. Without changing our accents in the slightest we told them we were irish and were bought fuck loads of beer. When they asked us what ireland was like we told them it was fucking horrible really racist and homophobic, we had moved to england and the english were amazing, the nicest people you could meet Smiley

and to add a typical mex side to the story got a nosh on the beach from some girl called hermione who as she was doing it i sang billy oceans carribean queen.
Ironside
Wir müssen die Liberalen ausrotten

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Tuesday, March 17, 2009, 14:12:29 »

Nice to see you're keeping up your nice wide repertoire of posts their ironside.

I remember being a little kid, when you think up something funny all by yourself and you're so proud of yourself you go around repeating it to anybody who makes the vaguest show of listening.

Your family must be so proud that your mental development has finally hit the 4 year old level.

Is your family very proud of their son being a layabaout?

Genius, Gentleman Explorer, French Cabaret Chantoose  and Small Bets Placed and someone who knows who they are changed my signature but its only know that I can be arsed to change it....and I mean all the spelling mistakes.

Was it me? It can't have been an interesting enough event for me to remember - fB.
flammableBen

« Reply #33 on: Tuesday, March 17, 2009, 14:38:00 »

Is your family very proud of their son being a layabaout?

Wow Ironside. You've hit for it again. Magical. You must be so proud of yourself.
Ironside

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Tuesday, March 17, 2009, 14:42:36 »

Wow Ironside. You've hit for it again. Magical. You must be so proud of yourself.

hehehe touchy....

Genius, Gentleman Explorer, French Cabaret Chantoose  and Small Bets Placed and someone who knows who they are changed my signature but its only know that I can be arsed to change it....and I mean all the spelling mistakes.

Was it me? It can't have been an interesting enough event for me to remember - fB.
flammableBen

« Reply #35 on: Tuesday, March 17, 2009, 14:57:00 »

hehehe touchy....

Is that what you say when you want your care worker to give you a hug?
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #36 on: Tuesday, March 17, 2009, 14:58:32 »

I think Ironside meant to write 'touché'.
nevillew
Tripping the light puntastic

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Tuesday, March 17, 2009, 15:52:32 »

nope, that'd be 'foreign'

Paolo Di Canio, it's Paolo Di Canio
Gazza's Fat Mate
Morality Robocop

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Tuesday, March 17, 2009, 15:58:57 »

KEEP SAINT GEORGE IN MY HEART KEEP ME ENGLISH KEEP SAINT GEORGE IN MY HEART I PRAY......

Ash - "GFM Mate your like like Marmite you Love it or Hate it"
Christian Roberts " I fucking hate Marmite"
Ironside

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Tuesday, March 17, 2009, 16:01:01 »

No I meant he's touchy.  Too much time confined in a small room with no daylight can do that to a man.  A job might help Smiley

Miles Mayhem

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Tuesday, March 17, 2009, 16:03:52 »

Drink, drink, drink, drink, drink, fight, fight, fight, fight, argh i love this day
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Tuesday, March 17, 2009, 16:43:22 »

Isn't Sonic part Irish too? Wink
nah, i'm norwegian now
nevillew
Tripping the light puntastic

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Tuesday, March 17, 2009, 16:54:03 »

nah, i'm norwegian now

Cue "Norwegian wood" jokes.

Paolo Di Canio, it's Paolo Di Canio
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Tuesday, March 17, 2009, 17:00:26 »

I think I may not drink Guinness today. just for a change.
michael
The Dude Abides

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Tuesday, March 17, 2009, 18:04:21 »

The sun is out so I am currently sat in the garden drinking Pimms Cool
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to: