Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 ... 39   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town vs. Cheltenham Town Matchday Thread [Must Win XXXIII]  (Read 61901 times)
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #90 on: Tuesday, March 3, 2009, 18:30:22 »

Well, with this being STFC this really could go either way!

If I was in Wilson's shoes I'd be asking the players to go out there and really put pressure on Cheltenham from the off to take advantage of their low confidence. If we play sensible football we should take all three points, and if we play well we could stuff them. The problem lies in that little two letter word beginning with 'i' and ending with 'f'
dell boy

« Reply #91 on: Tuesday, March 3, 2009, 18:52:51 »

Left at 5.30 tonight for the game and then disaster, engine problems, nursed the car home and obviously cant make the game, after not missing a game all season before Hartlepool thats now two on the trot I havent attended.
Gutted!!!
michael
The Dude Abides

Ignore
« Reply #92 on: Tuesday, March 3, 2009, 18:56:29 »

Is this game definitely on? Games are being called off all over the place. Yeovil and Bristol Rovers both cancelling in the last 5 minutes or so...
Rich Pullen

« Reply #93 on: Tuesday, March 3, 2009, 18:58:51 »

I didn't realise it was that bad in the South today. I've been waiting for this all day - it better be on!
swindon-chap

Ignore
« Reply #94 on: Tuesday, March 3, 2009, 19:01:02 »

The weather's not bad enough to warrant the game being called off...
Rich Pullen

« Reply #95 on: Tuesday, March 3, 2009, 19:02:15 »

I remember how it poured before the QPR game. Granted it was summer, but that was some rain!
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #96 on: Tuesday, March 3, 2009, 19:03:54 »

Just about to leave, looking forward to the game, not the weather.  It makes me nervous, bit of a leveller me thinks!

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Rich Pullen

« Reply #97 on: Tuesday, March 3, 2009, 19:05:18 »

I'm abit disappointed that the Rovers and Yeovil games have been called off - those are big fixtures that effect us.
swindon-chap

Ignore
« Reply #98 on: Tuesday, March 3, 2009, 19:10:25 »

McNamee and Peacock in for Amankwaah and Kanyuka.
Rich Pullen

« Reply #99 on: Tuesday, March 3, 2009, 19:11:11 »

Yup.

Swindon Town: Peter Brezovan; Jack Smith, Jerel Ifil, Gordon Greer, Jamie Vincent; Anthony McNamee, Lee Peacock, Michael Timlin, Hal Robson-Kanu; Simon Cox, Billy Paynter

Substitutes: Phil Smith, Mark Marshall, Chris Allen, Lecsinel Jean-Francois, Kevin Amankwaah

Cheltenham Town: Scott P Brown, Josh Low, John Finnegan, Paul Connor, David Bird, Ashley Vincent, Lee Ridley, Andy Gallinagh, Ian Westlake, Elvis Hammond

Substitutes: Will Puddy (GK), Damian Spencer, Jack Durrant, Nicholas Bignall, Ashley Hemmings
« Last Edit: Tuesday, March 3, 2009, 19:13:45 by Rich Pullen » Logged
Westwood

Ignore
« Reply #100 on: Tuesday, March 3, 2009, 19:11:41 »

Marshall on the bench.
swindon-chap

Ignore
« Reply #101 on: Tuesday, March 3, 2009, 19:15:57 »

Cheltenham's starting line-up doesn't include any youth players from what I can see...Seems a pretty experienced line-up to me.
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #102 on: Tuesday, March 3, 2009, 19:16:32 »

Doubt if DW had much choice due to injuries, but peacock in the centre doesn't fill me with confidence, hope he proves me wrong.
Rich Pullen

« Reply #103 on: Tuesday, March 3, 2009, 19:18:12 »

Cheltenham's starting line-up doesn't include any youth players from what I can see...Seems a pretty experienced line-up to me.

Yup, Mr. Onion Bhaji getting carried away me thinks.
santasdead

« Reply #104 on: Tuesday, March 3, 2009, 19:20:01 »

peacock in the middle is just so we go into the game attacking,with mcnamee on the wing aswell,cant see the midfield doing much defensive work tonight,until allen comes on...bit scared to see no striker on the bench
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 ... 39   Go Up
Print
Jump to: