Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: A cool 1 Mil?  (Read 3031 times)
Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« on: Thursday, May 19, 2005, 10:24:52 »

First actual positive sign from the club re. Sam Parkin:

http://www.thisisstfc.co.uk/News_Headlines_Story.asp?NewsID=4390
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Thursday, May 19, 2005, 10:28:58 »

Piemonte's already posted this Tom!

Wink
Kinky Tom

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Thursday, May 19, 2005, 10:30:32 »

No jan, look at the time, mine was first :twisted:
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Thursday, May 19, 2005, 10:33:39 »

Quote from: "janaage"

Wink

I saw John Trollope yesterday......hairs gone very white, but still looks in good shape apart from the obligatory old footballers limp.....must be 60 now.

As regards SSP probably trying to drum up some season ticket sales....just another 3500 to reach the target.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Thursday, May 19, 2005, 10:40:43 »

Reg - His daughter's just got a job in our team at work, can't wait to bore her to death talking about Town all the time!!

Kinky - Let it go man, Piemonte won this one dude!
Piemonte

« Reply #5 on: Thursday, May 19, 2005, 10:49:16 »

WUHAHAHAHAHA

I win the battle of the threads!

Get it locked please mods Wink
Kinky Tom

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Thursday, May 19, 2005, 10:50:17 »

Boo!
Kinky Tom

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Thursday, May 19, 2005, 10:50:41 »

I'll get you next time Piemonte, next time.....
Piemonte

« Reply #8 on: Thursday, May 19, 2005, 10:54:09 »

If it hadnt been for those pesky meddling kids Cheesy
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Thursday, May 19, 2005, 10:54:59 »

This thread now become about John Trollope though.

Is his daughter called Sara?

A mate told me last year that Paul had purchased a vast house in Highworth on the proceeds of kicking around in the Prem.....needed a lot of work, which is why he was there.
Kinky Tom

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Thursday, May 19, 2005, 10:58:45 »

I can't really comment on John, as he was long before my time, but his son Paul, now there is a different matter.

Having seen him play for the Cobbs a few times I can honestly say that we didn't lose out at all there.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Thursday, May 19, 2005, 11:00:35 »

Yeah Sara, she's joining the team in June.  I should warn her I'm a Town fan, just so she's not taken a back when I ask how Paul's getting on, what's her dad up to these days etc.  although she's probably used to all that.

Is Paul still playing?
red macca

« Reply #12 on: Thursday, May 19, 2005, 11:35:36 »

Quote from: "Reg Smeeton"

Wink

I saw John Trollope yesterday......hairs gone very white, but still looks in good shape apart from the obligatory old footballers limp.....must be 60 now.

As regards SSP probably trying to drum up some season ticket sales....just another 3500 to reach the target.
usually i would agree reg but  if there is 1 thing i like about kingy it is he says what he feels and i got a feeling parkin may sign a new contract begining of the season coz we will hold out for the 1mil
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Thursday, May 19, 2005, 12:24:51 »

Quote from: "deanored"

Wink

usually i would agree reg but  if there is 1 thing i like about kingy it is he says what he feels and i got a feeling parkin may sign a new contract begining of the season coz we will hold out for the 1mil

I wish SSP was staying, and I know he's not.....and he will go for the trigger fee.

The powers that be are probably currently getting their knickers in a knot because season tickets will be well down on last season at the same time, and there are bills to pay.

Lets face it not everyone has the stomach for a season of struggle, which all indicators point to.

Hence an attempt to sway a few waverers.
red macca

« Reply #14 on: Thursday, May 19, 2005, 13:31:51 »

Quote from: "deanored"

Wink

i think your missing the point andy king is making,the trigger fee means he can talk to clubs doesnt mean anything else and everyone knows the trigger fee is no where near market value which i think the club will hold out for lets remember even if parkin walks we havnt lost great deals of money as he cost next to nothing

I wish SSP was staying, and I know he's not.....and he will go for the trigger fee.

The powers that be are probably currently getting their knickers in a knot because season tickets will be well down on last season at the same time, and there are bills to pay.

Lets face it not everyone has the stomach for a season of struggle, which all indicators point to.

Hence an attempt to sway a few waverers.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to: