Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 8   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Kaka  (Read 13267 times)
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #15 on: Wednesday, January 14, 2009, 12:42:34 »

I actually think he is overated. Saw him at wembley he was average and has done when i have seen him. They should try signing someone like that senna and a defender
land_of_bo

« Reply #16 on: Wednesday, January 14, 2009, 12:49:18 »

Would he want to play for a Championship side though or a team not in Europe?
Matchworn Shirts
For Sale

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Wednesday, January 14, 2009, 12:55:16 »

Would he want to play for a Championship side though or a team not in Europe?

For the money he would be paid I would say so

I come from a land down-under
Bennett
No Comment

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Wednesday, January 14, 2009, 18:16:02 »

Kaka's agent says he would not go to Manchester City purely for the money. "He would never do something like Robinho, who, just to earn more, contented himself with a solution that was not a winning one," said Diogo Kotscho. (Corriere dello Sport, 1200 GMT)

if correctly quoted that's how to get off on the wrong foot...

assuming he goes there n all that

This is the water.
And this is the well.
Drink full and descend.
The horse is the white of the eyes and dark within.
pumbaa
Ha, no cunt in my title anymore. Oh.....

Fartmeister

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Wednesday, January 14, 2009, 19:42:57 »

500k a week!! Eek

That in itself is obscene, but in todays financial climate with people losing their jobs left, right and centre, frankly it makes a mockery of football at the highest level. Ridiculous and I hope he doesn't go there.
JPC82

« Reply #20 on: Wednesday, January 14, 2009, 19:53:10 »

Kaka has said he wont go as long as Milan want him, but if Milan accept a bid then he would go as Milan would want him to leave. Offering £100m surely would be accepted and Kaka will join City, depends if they have the balls to pay all that on 1 player
cib

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Wednesday, January 14, 2009, 20:04:37 »

He isn't going to Man City seeing where they are in the league, and Milan have to think that if they do accept a ridiculous bid from City it'll just inflate prices for players they'd like to buy and the consequences will continue for other clubs. All in all, fuck off Man City.

They'll end up getting Bellamy for near £20 million or something, along with Parker for another overpriced sum and still struggle because thats not what they need. Like its been said they need experienced players who will steady the ship. Get the foundations right then buy Kaka, Messi, Cureton etc
« Last Edit: Wednesday, January 14, 2009, 20:09:06 by cib » Logged
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #22 on: Wednesday, January 14, 2009, 20:16:39 »

Money rules. You watch milan sell him then buy out beckhams contract.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Wednesday, January 14, 2009, 20:47:54 »

100M, 500 fucking k a week. To coin a Paul Davis phrase are Man City's owners trying to win a dick waving contest with the rest of world football?

I can't see this size deal ever coming off.
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Wednesday, January 14, 2009, 22:28:52 »

Apparently to his agent, if AC Milan are willing to sell then kaka is willing to talk...

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Thursday, January 15, 2009, 09:05:50 »

This shouldn't be allowed to happen... it's bad news.

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
Danjackson10

« Reply #26 on: Thursday, January 15, 2009, 09:17:02 »

It shouldnt be allowed to happen! Just to put it into context. The money being talked about for Kaka would build a brand new hospital and the wages he would earn in 1 week would pay for around 22 nurses for a whole year!
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Thursday, January 15, 2009, 09:22:31 »

The money being talked about for Kaka would build a brand new hospital and the wages he would earn in 1 week would pay for around 22 nurses for a whole year!

To be honest Dan, I don't think Kaka is interested in building a hospital or paying for 22 nurses for a week, what would he do with them?  I should imagine he'll just get paid into his offshore registered company, pay little to no tax and get richer by the second.

You really need to think before you type sometimes fella.
Danjackson10

« Reply #28 on: Thursday, January 15, 2009, 09:51:43 »

Im not saying he cares, im just trying to put it into context how fucked up the whole thing is! how can anyone be worth that much money! Just seems like such a waste of money and a whole lot of greed!
Colin Todd

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Thursday, January 15, 2009, 09:53:19 »

It shouldnt be allowed to happen! Just to put it into context. The money being talked about for Kaka would build a brand new hospital and the wages he would earn in 1 week would pay for around 22 nurses for a whole year!

This is true. but it dosnt really have anything to do with kaka or football.

Millions of people have the potential to be a nurse.  Only a handful of people on the planet have the footballing ability of Kaka.  its supply and demand.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 8   Go Up
Print
Jump to: