Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Hope they are ashamed  (Read 5826 times)
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Wednesday, December 10, 2008, 19:48:59 »

The pictures are printed for other reasons as well as the song...monkey chants etc...they couldnt and wouldnt print those photos if thats all they were doing...theres a fine line...theyve crossed it.
Spencer_White

« Reply #31 on: Wednesday, December 10, 2008, 19:52:51 »

Why couldnt they?

They can do whatever they want.
ghanimah

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Wednesday, December 10, 2008, 19:54:47 »

Agreed

Total over reaction by the Bleeding Heart Daily Mail reading brigade

Isn't that a contradiction in terms?

"We perform the duties of freemen; we must have the privileges of freemen ..."
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Wednesday, December 10, 2008, 20:00:19 »

Come on Spencer...get real,we all know theres Banter at matches,done it myself...if the police release pictures of wanted people its not for banter...and everyone knows that.
Rich Pullen

« Reply #34 on: Wednesday, December 10, 2008, 20:02:16 »

I haven't seen Spencer on TEF for a while, alright Spencer  Bye
Spencer_White

« Reply #35 on: Wednesday, December 10, 2008, 20:12:47 »

...and everyone knows that.

How do you know?  Soapy Tit Wank

Hello everyone. No I havnt bothered comming on here for a while.
Gazza's Fat Mate
Morality Robocop

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Wednesday, December 10, 2008, 20:18:24 »

Complete over reaction as normal if a few people at a rugby match did this nothing would happen but because it happens at football it is blown out of all propertion just like if you punch a chap in town on a saturday night you would get an £80 pound fine. Do it at footy and you'll be dawn raided, picture put in paper and then banned from football for life.

the fact is that campbell is a money grabbing cunt he left the yids for money then he left the arse saying he wouldn't to play abroad but again got tempted by the money offered to him on the south coast complete fucking cunt.

What happens if it turns out that he is a gay and does have HIV can you be proscuted for chanting the turth?

Ash - "GFM Mate your like like Marmite you Love it or Hate it"
Christian Roberts " I fucking hate Marmite"
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Wednesday, December 10, 2008, 20:19:10 »

Thats because this wouldn't have happened at a rugby match

Things get better but they never get good
Rich Pullen

« Reply #38 on: Wednesday, December 10, 2008, 20:19:34 »

How do you know?  Soapy Tit Wank

Hello everyone. No I havnt bothered comming on here for a while.

Well, there's about 150 manager rumour pages to get through and, erm, enjoy.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Wednesday, December 10, 2008, 20:19:56 »

Because theres abuse at matches every week,some of it nasty,its not in the police interests or the publics to pursue it further....this was alot more than nasty and obviously in the police interests to nip it in the bud.
Theres alot of talk on the South coast of serious reprisals when Pompey play at Spurs again..the police are right this time....in my opinion.
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Wednesday, December 10, 2008, 20:31:34 »

Thats because this wouldn't have happened at a rugby match

wanna bet ?

Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Wednesday, December 10, 2008, 20:37:35 »

Because theres abuse at matches every week,some of it nasty,its not in the police interests or the publics to pursue it further....this was alot more than nasty and obviously in the police interests to nip it in the bud.
Theres alot of talk on the South coast of serious reprisals when Pompey play at Spurs again..the police are right this time....in my opinion.

January 18th

I have two tickets......taking the client at Twickenham as he is a mad Pompey fan
Spencer_White

« Reply #42 on: Wednesday, December 10, 2008, 20:38:21 »

Some things fall into the media spotlight and their importance gets totally over inflated.

What reprisals are they planning? More naughty words?
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Wednesday, December 10, 2008, 20:45:39 »

yeah Spence,,,they are going to shout naughty naughty Tottenam clap,clap clap....every prem match is in the media spotlight,do you want it to end up like the Spanish LGE ware fans get away with shite,the police can be muppets at times we all know that...Sol Cambell is an ex england player who has received absolute filth through the post aimed at him and family,this abuse by Spurs fans was not the usual....the police are right to sort it now.
Spencer_White

« Reply #44 on: Wednesday, December 10, 2008, 21:33:35 »

It was a song. Any trial wont sort out the ill feeling, or what he's received in the post.

Cant see Pompey fans rushing to defend the honour of Sol Campbell either. Couldnt see them getting worked up about it. There just isnt the affinity between players and supporters anymore. 

Its just part of the agenda to change football, try and make it perfect. Not to actually accept football for what it is.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: