Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: What Games, Apart From.........  (Read 3696 times)
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« on: Wednesday, December 3, 2008, 09:24:46 »

.......local derbies and Leeds/Leicester, are you looking forward to the most this season and why?

For me, it's the two games against Yeovil (For obvious reasons!) but I'm also really looking forward to Millwall away, even though it'll be on a Tuesday night.

It's All Good..............
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, December 3, 2008, 09:31:10 »

Orient away for the lash up. We haven't had a minibus trip for ages and getting up with a hangover and starting on the beer again at 8am is ace.

And for some perverse reason, I'm looking forward to Colchester away. I don't know why, I just am.
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, December 3, 2008, 09:40:34 »

Huddersfield away because I have friends in Huddersfield and the whole weekend will be ace.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, December 3, 2008, 09:41:33 »

Orient away for the lash up. We haven't had a minibus trip for ages and getting up with a hangover and starting on the beer again at 8am is ace.

And for some perverse reason, I'm looking forward to Colchester away. I don't know why, I just am.

Good shout with Colchester. I've booked the whole week off, as I'll be off to Leeds on the Friday as well. It's gonna be an expensive week.........

It's All Good..............
STFC_Gazza

« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, December 3, 2008, 09:44:31 »

I am looking forward to Crewe, Huddersfield, Oldham, Tranmere, Colchester, and Leicester as I havent done those grounds

Also looking forward to Orient as its a piss up on the mini bus! My do millwall away now. Will try and sort it so Im working in the big smoke that day!
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Wednesday, December 3, 2008, 09:46:52 »

Crewe away, whatever the last game of the season is. Leicester/Leeds mean nothing to me

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Wednesday, December 3, 2008, 10:49:52 »

Think I might take a trip to Leicester - the new Marriott there looks lovely
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Wednesday, December 3, 2008, 11:04:38 »

Saarfend at home, to shut up my mockney housemate

Things get better but they never get good
Panda Paws

« Reply #8 on: Wednesday, December 3, 2008, 12:00:21 »

Millwall away, near my birthday and not too far to travel. Orient away on the bus should be awesome as well, and Peterborough, if we've got anything riding on the game and we take numbers there, will be class.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Wednesday, December 3, 2008, 12:01:40 »

None

League One is full of shit teams. At least we wont to have go to Brentford, Wycombe or Port fucking Vale this season.

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Wednesday, December 3, 2008, 12:05:24 »

i dont really get excited about football anymore.i go out of habit most of the time
LucienSanchez

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Wednesday, December 3, 2008, 12:06:07 »

None

League One is full of shit teams. At least we wont to have go to Brentford, Wycombe or Port fucking Vale this season.

Brentford is my favourite away ground!

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Wednesday, December 3, 2008, 12:06:38 »

Nothing against the ground but seems like one of those places I've been to about a hundred times, usually in December as well.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Wednesday, December 3, 2008, 12:09:54 »

Its a local derby but not a Town game, Hibs v Hearts in the 4th round of the FA Cup I am going to try to go to.

the 3 games at Xmas (Yeovil, Orient and Brighton) I am looking forward to as well as I don't know how many games I'll be able to get to after that as I am going to be working in India from January.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
LucienSanchez

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Wednesday, December 3, 2008, 12:18:19 »

Its a local derby but not a Town game, Hibs v Hearts in the 4th round of the FA Cup I am going to try to go to.

the 3 games at Xmas (Yeovil, Orient and Brighton) I am looking forward to as well as I don't know how many games I'll be able to get to after that as I am going to be working in India from January.

Gulp!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to: