Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Dream on ...  (Read 8776 times)

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Wednesday, November 26, 2008, 14:11:22 »

if it turns out to be a big big name who has managerd at the top level then he will be on top dollar.
juddie

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Wednesday, November 26, 2008, 14:13:13 »

Hoddle's a judas for taking on a bigger job with more money and more potential? That would make me a judas in his position as well then Gazza?!
DMR

« Reply #32 on: Wednesday, November 26, 2008, 14:13:27 »

Gazza never said it did he?

?

Tool.
Rich Pullen

« Reply #33 on: Wednesday, November 26, 2008, 14:13:52 »

I'd love Hoddle to return. I'm too young to remember the disappointment of his departure but I know he gave us one awesome season with awesome football (I know he was manager for a season and a bit longer but you know what I mean)

Hoddle to Chelsea does not mean he was a "Judas". Hoddle to Oxford would equal to being a "Judas".
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Wednesday, November 26, 2008, 14:15:18 »

Didn't someone text in and say that Hoddle & Hazzard  - not sure if it was true, maybe Fitton was having a discussion him

Nice to see that Fitton has held informal discussions with potential's, just gutted that Boothroyd is out the picture

I've also been told today by someone that didn't know what AF has said that Apparently Big Sam Allardyce has been putting his name aroyund in the last week or so as he is desperate to get back into football.

The more and more I think about it the more I suspect Fitton could be talking about Sanchez - has experience of managing Wycombe & Fulham on a shoestring budget and would be a big name due to international managing NI and was obviously able to motivate them with their big win's - what Fitton has claimed he is looking for, - let's hope that Fitton knows that Sanchez is not welcome at STFC and if he thought fan's were dubious of MM then just wait and see what reaction Sanchez get's he will probably hold the record of the first stfc manager to alienate the fan's before playing a game, and have the fan's calling for his sacking in his first game in charge.

Christ I think I'd even take John Ward over Sanchez and that is saying something
wokinghamred

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Wednesday, November 26, 2008, 14:17:07 »

Nothing would be more surprising than me as manager

Therefore he must be talking about me Smiley

NB - I cannot confirm whether I have had an interview or not at this stage as I am sworn to secrecy Smiley

Seriously though

Glenn Hoddle is mentioned later on in the report - he was asked for his advice ...

Perhaps he said ... Well Im available if you want me Huh?? I know he has a school in Spain but this actually runs itself .. Its his in name and he would expected to put in a few shows here and there .. BUT .. he still lives in Ascot .. which says it all.

So there you go .. Perhaps Glenn wants it Smiley

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let this be true!
Nothing would be more surprising than me as manager

Therefore he must be talking about me Smiley

NB - I cannot confirm whether I have had an interview or not at this stage as I am sworn to secrecy Smiley

Seriously though

Glenn Hoddle is mentioned later on in the report - he was asked for his advice ...

Perhaps he said ... Well Im available if you want me Huh?? I know he has a school in Spain but this actually runs itself .. Its his in name and he would expected to put in a few shows here and there .. BUT .. he still lives in Ascot .. which says it all.

So there you go .. Perhaps Glenn wants it Smiley

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let this be true!

Hoddle lives in Sonning - not Ascot.
DMR

« Reply #36 on: Wednesday, November 26, 2008, 14:17:50 »

Sanchez or not, if anyone called for a manager to be sacked in their first game I'd kick them in the face.
flammableBen

« Reply #37 on: Wednesday, November 26, 2008, 14:19:17 »

I'd love Hoddle to return. I'm too young to remember the disappointment of his departure but I know he gave us one awesome season with awesome football (I know he was manager for a season and a bit longer but you know what I mean)

Hoddle to Chelsea does not mean he was a "Judas". Hoddle to Oxford would equal to being a "Judas".

He'd be more of a Judas if he betrayed Shaun Taylor to some Roman Jews.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Wednesday, November 26, 2008, 14:19:40 »

Ardiles....
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Wednesday, November 26, 2008, 14:21:56 »

If we got that cunt Sanchez then I'd cerimoniously burn my season ticket in the centre circle and would never grace the County Ground again until he went.
Rich Pullen

« Reply #40 on: Wednesday, November 26, 2008, 14:22:25 »

Sanchez or not, if anyone called for a manager to be sacked in their first game I'd kick them in the face.

Agreed.

I've said it before though, prior to appointment it's our right to suggest or bemoan candidates. However, as soon as they're sat in an empty Arkells stand with the STFC scarf above their head, then they deserve our 100% support.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Wednesday, November 26, 2008, 14:45:53 »

Hoddle's a judas for taking on a bigger job with more money and more potential? That would make me a judas in his position as well then Gazza?!

Of course he was a Judas at the time.

Of course I'd have him back now.
Rich Pullen

« Reply #42 on: Wednesday, November 26, 2008, 14:51:36 »

Lawrie Sanchez coming in would more than certainly see the end of Byrne, Williams and Glanville. He has Terry Gibson (ex-loanee) and Dave Beasant as his regular staff.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Wednesday, November 26, 2008, 14:57:53 »

I've always found Englebert Humperdinck to be a surprising name.
Rich Pullen

« Reply #44 on: Wednesday, November 26, 2008, 15:08:16 »

I've always found Englebert Humperdinck to be a surprising name.

International credentials, "he could do a job here"

If he was appointed we should run out to the song Lesbian Seagull from Beavis & Butt-Head Do America.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to: