Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: 2nd Installment - Season Tickets  (Read 11958 times)
JOHNNY REEVES

« Reply #60 on: Thursday, November 13, 2008, 17:38:16 »

MALPAS  go walk out the door don,t turn around your not welcome anymore   we will survive
flammableBen

« Reply #61 on: Thursday, November 13, 2008, 17:38:42 »

Look at you all, jumping on the not going bandwaggon.
JOHNNY REEVES

« Reply #62 on: Thursday, November 13, 2008, 17:40:30 »

i wish
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #63 on: Thursday, November 13, 2008, 17:54:16 »

Do you mean sacking Malpas or just lack of season tickets?

I meant season tickets. Whilst it probably isn't a massive financial impact, the fiuture ST sales in next season could be taken into account.

That said, if they chose to keep Malpas, despite sustained poor performance, we won't get renewals anyway, especially if we do have to sell one or two players.

Oh fuck, that sounds really bleak.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: Thursday, November 13, 2008, 18:54:20 »

How many season ticket holders did we lose under Kingy?

I expect they went up in the 04/05 season after the play offs the season before but then went down when we finished mid table and sold Parkin.

Has anyone got any stats about season ticket sales?

To me I think (hope) that the only people who will stop going are the johnny armchairfan who have only started going this season because it was cheap.

I'd like to think we've got a hardcore fanbase of a couple of thousand that always have been and always will be there.

Fitton knows what hes doing so I expect he's been realistic when budgeting future season ticket sales.
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: Thursday, November 13, 2008, 19:03:36 »

I don't think it ever drops below 2000 and normally not above 3500 at most.

Non renewals will lead to a sale, that's for sure, because the seasons budget will be carved up if the income doesn't come as guaranteed.

Mine was paid on the due date.  It's my first ever season ticket and I've seen worse, so it's cheaper for my shit watching than in previous years, which allows more pre match beer expenditure.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #66 on: Thursday, November 13, 2008, 19:23:36 »

How many season ticket holders did we lose under Kingy?

I expect they went up in the 04/05 season after the play offs the season before but then went down when we finished mid table and sold Parkin.

Has anyone got any stats about season ticket sales?

To me I think (hope) that the only people who will stop going are the johnny armchairfan who have only started going this season because it was cheap.

I'd like to think we've got a hardcore fanbase of a couple of thousand that always have been and always will be there.

Fitton knows what hes doing so I expect he's been realistic when budgeting future season ticket sales.

But we've got 5300 or so season ticket holders and our hardcore fanbase can only be about the same. We've enjoyed decent attendances this year, despite some awful football. I can only imagine this is down to season ticket sales.

Like Rob says, it's guaranteed income which will suffer. A player sale will be inevitable. Fitton cannot budget for underperformance, save perhaps the added cost of a mangerial change. I would imagine his realistic budget would actually be three - a best, worst and average case scenario. My point is if we get the worst case scenario we will have to find the money elsewhere. I suspect the worst case scenario means budget cuts elsewhere and/or other income streams such as player sales.

I don't think it's good to compare budgeting in previous years, because it was non existent.
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #67 on: Thursday, November 13, 2008, 19:29:19 »

I thought they budgeted for 4500 they said this year, if they want renewals then a change is needed.
Whits
Morphined Up

« Reply #68 on: Thursday, November 13, 2008, 19:40:53 »

I've renewed mine.

Doesn't matter how fucking bad it is (And it's not that bad) if I only wanted to see a winning team, I wouldn't have started supporting Swindon in the first place.

I can understand new people, who took advantage of the price, not paying the 2nd installment, but people who have followed Swindon for years?

If it's due to finances fine, if it's because we're not winning games fuck off then, you fickle fuckers.

your my hero Smiley

Plays in midfield and his name is Tommy Miller,
signed him from Huddersfield his name is Tommy Miller,
first touch is average but his second is a killer,
heeeeeey Tommy Miller!
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: Thursday, November 13, 2008, 19:43:59 »

your my hero Smiley

Thanks. I knew you had 'special' feelings for me, but your hero? That's a lot to live up to.......

It's All Good..............
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #70 on: Thursday, November 13, 2008, 19:46:27 »

I think you are a wanker. From hero to zero in two posts
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: Thursday, November 13, 2008, 19:49:00 »

I think you are a wanker. From hero to zero in two posts

I love you Dean. You're cuddly.

It's All Good..............
caveman

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: Tuesday, November 25, 2008, 11:34:53 »

still time to renew for anyone who has not done so yet, just spoke to ticket office
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: Tuesday, November 25, 2008, 11:46:00 »

Yes I know - would anyone like to pay mine for me??? go on I will be your best friend?? I could consider it an early Xmas present?
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: Tuesday, November 25, 2008, 11:52:31 »

I'll do it in exchange for sexual favours.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Up
Print
Jump to: