Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Daily Mail 1- Yeovil Red 1  (Read 11388 times)
yeo

Ignore
« on: Monday, November 10, 2008, 23:30:59 »

Talk Sports squeaky voiced Right Wing shock Jock suspended for calling a Counciller a Nazi Cheesy

Gaunty has to be a favourite of most Daily Mail readers. I see this as a strike back at the knob heads who got Brand and Ross taken off the air.

This war hasn't ended! no Radio Presenter is safe from the complaing hordes.. Wogan,Moyles,Blackburn,Diddy David Hamilton had all better watch out..

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/celebritynews/3416778/Radio-talk-show-host-John-Gaunt--suspending-after-Nazi-comment.html

/
W56196272
Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, November 11, 2008, 09:56:30 »

yay, gaunt's a pirze twat!

Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, November 11, 2008, 10:37:04 »

Agreed, but FFS it like the Salem witch hunt for TV/Radio presenters right now.

Clarkson was in the firing line again today for hand gesturing to a cop, and last week after joking about lorry drivers murdering prostitutes.

Neither may be funny to certain people, but who the fuck employed them as the morality police.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, November 11, 2008, 10:40:56 »

Gaunt's more your Sun/Express watermark than Daily Mail I think. But he is a dick, nonetheless
caveman

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Tuesday, November 11, 2008, 10:47:43 »

if its not already been posted we should get oxford scummer cunt Jim Rosenthal suspended/sacked for this

Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Tuesday, November 11, 2008, 10:48:59 »

for what exactly?

Things get better but they never get good
caveman

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Tuesday, November 11, 2008, 10:50:23 »

racalisticism

cant say "spear chucker" when talking about a black in 2008
Ironside
Wir müssen die Liberalen ausrotten

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Tuesday, November 11, 2008, 14:11:31 »

BBC Bristol sacked some doris today for ordering a taxi but requesting an English driver. Racism apparantley.

Genius, Gentleman Explorer, French Cabaret Chantoose  and Small Bets Placed and someone who knows who they are changed my signature but its only know that I can be arsed to change it....and I mean all the spelling mistakes.

Was it me? It can't have been an interesting enough event for me to remember - fB.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Tuesday, November 11, 2008, 14:26:18 »

BBC Bristol sacked some doris today for ordering a taxi but requesting an English driver. Racism apparantley.

Not strictly true. She requested a taxi and asked specifically not to be sent a Muslim/Indian person as a guy in a Turban would have scared her 14 year old daughter.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
flammableBen

« Reply #9 on: Tuesday, November 11, 2008, 14:30:14 »

Aren't turbans more of a sikh thing? Although I suppose the whole things a bit wtf so it's not really a key point.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Tuesday, November 11, 2008, 14:32:49 »

Sorry, my mistake she said Asian person. I did actually know Sikh's wear Turbans as one of my best mates in Scotland was a Sikh. report below.

A BBC radio presenter has been replaced over allegedly racist comments made during an off-air phone conversation.

Sam Mason, who took over the BBC Radio Bristol weekday afternoon programme six weeks ago, was suspended on Friday.

She was informed by station bosses on Saturday that she would no longer be working for the BBC.

According to The Sun newspaper, Miss Mason allegedly told a Bristol taxi firm "not to send an Asian driver to pick up her daughter".

The Sun said Miss Mason, 40, told a cab operator: "A guy with a turban on is going to freak her out."

Worker 'outraged'

When her request was refused, she is alleged to have said: "You've managed it before."

The taxi worker was said to be outraged and recorded the conversation, passing a copy to The Sun.

Miss Mason is reported to have called the taxi firm off-air as she played a song on her afternoon show.

A transcript of the conversation, published in The Sun, records how she ordered a taxi to take her 14-year-old from her Clifton house to her grandparents' home.

A BBC spokesman said: "Although Sam Mason's remarks were not made on-air, her comments were completely unacceptable and, for that reason, she has been informed that she will no longer be working for the BBC with immediate effect."

Sam Mason was not immediately available for comment

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Tuesday, November 11, 2008, 14:33:45 »

I can kind of see where the lady is coming from

I had to get a taxi on my own a couple of weekends ago and the first taxi in the queue was a a man not of English descent!!

Im not going to lie I was too scared to get in his taxi on my own - There was no female driver around so a policeman directed me to a taxi driver who was well known and trusted by the police in the end
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Tuesday, November 11, 2008, 16:15:09 »

I can kind of see where the lady is coming from

I had to get a taxi on my own a couple of weekends ago and the first taxi in the queue was a a man not of English descent!!

Im not going to lie I was too scared to get in his taxi on my own
Erm, WTF? I could understand if you were concerned about getting a taxi with a male driver on your own but why was his race relevant in any way whatsoever?
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #13 on: Tuesday, November 11, 2008, 16:21:43 »

Paki's are scary to women.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Tuesday, November 11, 2008, 16:33:11 »

Erm, WTF? I could understand if you were concerned about getting a taxi with a male driver on your own but why was his race relevant in any way whatsoever?

Maybe it's a personal thing.  I couldn't give a monkeys if the driver was British or not, just as long as they could drive properly, but if someone doesn't feel at ease with a driver because of their nationality/race of driver, is that really wrong?  So what if JFW felt uncomfortable?  They can't help the way they feel.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to: