Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 12   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Jonathan Ross  (Read 22333 times)
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Tuesday, October 28, 2008, 12:19:26 »

It was a little bit over the top but I was impressed with Russels song of apology.It was just two comics trying to out do each other.

5000 people have complained about it,I wonder how many listened to the show and how many read about it in the Daily Mail and became outraged.Did the Daily Mail mention that Manuels Granddaughter is in a performance thingy called "The Suicide Sluts"?

Definitely Yeovil, it did come across as one up manship, just didn't find it an easy listen.

Btw - Did Russell confirm at the end that he had shagged her, or not?
STFC Village

« Reply #16 on: Tuesday, October 28, 2008, 12:20:41 »

Is that his first book you're reading, read that on holiday, brilliant, proper laugh out loud in some places.

I've heard his second book will be out in time for Christmas (or maybe it is already) will be getting that too!
Booky Wook. Stupid name, top read!
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Tuesday, October 28, 2008, 12:20:56 »

Hes mentioned her when he did the show with David Badiel as well,its probably fair to say he has.

/
W56196272
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Tuesday, October 28, 2008, 12:22:00 »

Definitely Yeovil, it did come across as one up manship, just didn't find it an easy listen.

Btw - Did Russell confirm at the end that he had shagged her, or not?

It was more Ross trying to get Brand in trouble I thought,it was almost as if they forgot it was going out at times.

/
W56196272
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Tuesday, October 28, 2008, 12:26:46 »

It was Satanic Slut not Suicide Slut  Cheesy

http://www.satanic-sluts.com/
Probably NSFW

Still probably not right to tell her Grandad he fucked her in a Swing though Soapy Tit Wank

/
W56196272
adje

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Tuesday, October 28, 2008, 12:27:24 »

I think Ross should be sacked immediately-not because of the "Satanic Sluts" debacle,but because he's a cunt.

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
Rich Pullen

« Reply #21 on: Tuesday, October 28, 2008, 12:47:40 »

It was Satanic Slut not Suicide Slut  Cheesy

http://www.satanic-sluts.com/
Probably NSFW

Still probably not right to tell her Grandad he fucked her in a Swing though Soapy Tit Wank

Here's the gal in question.

[url width=336 height=500]http://file020b.bebo.com/10/large/2006/10/03/00/3681498a2163538022b738289537l.jpg[/url]
oxford_fan

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Tuesday, October 28, 2008, 16:01:27 »

It's just the Daily Mail trying to stir up some shit, they won't get the boot.

I've never found him funny and some of his gags have been really offensive to disabled people.
I hope you mean physically challenged.
Barry Scott

« Reply #23 on: Tuesday, October 28, 2008, 16:48:39 »

I love Jonathan Ross, His Tv show is fucking ace. He has great guests and one of the reasons why it's so good is him making himself look a tit by talking about how great he is. It's kind of closet self-deprecation in my eyes and that makes him and what he says funny, therefore I think the bloke is worth every penny.
A Gent Orange

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Tuesday, October 28, 2008, 17:00:58 »

The Mail hate the BBC and will do anything to kick them. This kind of thing is so minor but it serves their agenda.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #25 on: Tuesday, October 28, 2008, 17:02:56 »

God, what has the world come to being corrected by a Scummer. 
ghanimah

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Tuesday, October 28, 2008, 17:40:35 »

Oh right so because it's in the Daily Mail it must be wrong. Roll Eyes

I'm not trying to stick up for the Mail here - I don't read it - but have you ever thought that sometimes the BBC just gets it plain wrong, and just because the Mail have it as front page news is not justification to use as a defense to the contrary.

It's funny how in all the coverage no-one is prepared on record to defend on the BBC what the BBC did.

"We perform the duties of freemen; we must have the privileges of freemen ..."
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Tuesday, October 28, 2008, 17:58:22 »

they should get some bottle tell sachs his grandaughter puts it about end of.
Rich Pullen

« Reply #28 on: Tuesday, October 28, 2008, 17:59:26 »

they should get some bottle tell sachs his grandaughter puts it about end of.

The truth hurts Mex Cheesy
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Tuesday, October 28, 2008, 18:10:29 »

I'm not trying to stick up for the Mail here - I don't read it - but have you ever thought that sometimes the BBC just gets it plain wrong, and just because the Mail have it as front page news is not justification to use as a defense to the contrary.

Tricky one, because usually this is exactly the case.  (Tomorrow,the Mail will out both Ross and Brand as immigrant lesbian baby eaters - sending their readership into renewed fits of conservative apoplexy.)

My original post, incidentally, was not prompted by the Daily Mail...and didn't even refer to Russell Brand.  I just think that Jonathan Ross isn't anything like as funny as he thinks he is - and certainly not worth £6 million a year of licence payers' money (although I accept that others will disagree.)
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 12   Go Up
Print
Jump to: