Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: on the basis that....  (Read 10429 times)
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #45 on: Saturday, October 4, 2008, 20:18:58 »

Heres a name to be thrown in, mark robins
jimbob

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Saturday, October 4, 2008, 20:19:53 »

too small
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Saturday, October 4, 2008, 20:20:09 »

when the fuck did he ever play for us idiot

Things get better but they never get good
Spencer_White

« Reply #48 on: Saturday, October 4, 2008, 20:20:41 »

Too much Bristol City.
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #49 on: Saturday, October 4, 2008, 20:22:09 »

2001 champ manager
when the fuck did he ever play for us idiot
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Saturday, October 4, 2008, 20:22:52 »

ahhh touché

Things get better but they never get good
jimbob

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Saturday, October 4, 2008, 20:28:00 »

from a notts forest forum...sound familiar?!

Thats it my patience has worn thin, 10 games 5 points, f**king disgracefull.
He's lost the dressing room the fans everyone the team has no confidence or anything. lets stop pretending saying were playing well. Because simply we aint.
Today we were embarrasing he hasnt got an answer to anything.
Please f**k off Colin!!!
We still have time to get out of trouble but we need a change and FAST!!!! we cant afford to go down again it will kill the club once and for all, just like Notts County are now.
We haven't got a bad squad, we av just got a wank manager simple!
Rustle
Prediction League Champion 2012/13

TEF World Cup Stunners Champion 2010

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: Saturday, October 4, 2008, 20:29:16 »

I dont think calderwood is the answer,If we was to go for Ex town i would go for Zippy,yes he's unproven but it wont cost us any compensation to anyone.

In my opinon unless we pay out for a proven manager IE bigger wages or compensation.

We can all shout malpas out but where do you go on a limited budget to bring another manager in.
jimbob

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: Saturday, October 4, 2008, 20:37:57 »

i know we're an stfc forum but as its cc related:-

hmm I dunno to be fair ... I think the next five games are vital though. Defeat to Derby could spell the end.

Last season I thought he was at fault with his tactical mistakes and so on, but this season seems different, I don't really blame Calderwood for most defeats but like winnits said something needs to change.

I'm not desperate for him to stay but nor am I desperate for him to go. I think the main reason I'm not in the 'Calderwood OUT' camp is because I am genuinly scared about who we'd replace him with. Big sam and curbishley just sound like another Megson and who else ? .... I wouldn't want Nigel Clough or anyone like that to have the job.

Still Joe Kinnear will be available in a few weeks 

If it were up to me, Colin Calderwood would have until November 2nd to save his job...
Rich Pullen

« Reply #54 on: Saturday, October 4, 2008, 21:14:50 »

Calderwood could be sacked and the new manager of someone else by the time Malpas goes for all we know.

I'm sure that Malpas will be here for all of 2008 at least.
jimbob

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: Saturday, October 4, 2008, 21:24:32 »

right then, look at our league fixtures for this next month before a 2 week break.I personally wouldn't be happy with anything less than 9 or 10 points out of the possible 18 if we're to be avoiding a relegation scrap.I'm 80/20 in favour of malpas going at this present moment but think this next month will decide his future. And does no-one else think he would benefit from watching in the stand?

huddersfield (h)
southend (a)
northampton (h)
oldham (h)
walsall (a)
scunthorpe (a)

Incidentally the 1st game back after that break is likely to be to the league leaders, Leicester.
donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: Sunday, October 5, 2008, 00:42:48 »

right then, look at our league fixtures for this next month before a 2 week break.I personally wouldn't be happy with anything less than 9 or 10 points out of the possible 18 if we're to be avoiding a relegation scrap.I'm 80/20 in favour of malpas going at this present moment but think this next month will decide his future. And does no-one else think he would benefit from watching in the stand?

huddersfield (h)
southend (a)
northampton (h)
oldham (h)
walsall (a)
scunthorpe (a)

Incidentally the 1st game back after that break is likely to be to the league leaders, Leicester.

Who are still a bit shit, despite being top of the league...if we outbattle them in the middle of the park, we can win it.

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
Roddy_Radiation

« Reply #57 on: Sunday, October 5, 2008, 08:43:09 »

If Malpas does leave and we go down the ex-player route then it has to be Micky Hazard purely for the reason that I like the idea of giving the job to a taxi driver.
jimbob

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: Sunday, October 5, 2008, 08:49:11 »

Who are still a bit shit, despite being top of the league...if we outbattle them in the middle of the park, we can win it.

erm, top of the league and shit? think I'd settle for that at this present moment and it least we'd have something to talk about other than malpas future...or would we...he'd be a sought after manager if we were top ;-) and as for outbattling them in the middle of the park-therein my friend lies one of the many problems.....imho
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #59 on: Sunday, October 5, 2008, 09:06:02 »

Agree jimbob, i like all of our midfield but it lacks two massive things, tennacity and pace.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Up
Print
Jump to: