Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Been thinking  (Read 1007 times)
leefer

Ignore
« on: Saturday, October 4, 2008, 10:11:09 »

I was so pissed off v Millwall...and last night well its so dissapointing.
I wouldnt be too sad if he got the chop but when you see what abit of extra money can do in the way of quality regarding Cox then is it fair to assume with maybe a few more money signings we could be singing his praises.
Charlie Mulgrew is showing that he wouldve been a solid signing and to be fair to MM at least he didnt go and rush into a panic buy when that fell through when our wages didnt match Aberdeens.
So although i booed v Millwall i didnt call for his head and lets be honest Fitton isnt going to sack him after a dozen odd matches....because that would be like admiting youve fuked up and obviously he hasnt done that too often as his bank account shows!
So although ime still in shock(again) after last night ive still got a feeling that the season could be better than we think....and a win on tuesday would have me thinking of a trip to Wembley.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #1 on: Saturday, October 4, 2008, 10:13:25 »

What happens if we got to the Championship though? Playing the money game is dangerous because when you get up to the next level you'll have to spend loads more.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Saturday, October 4, 2008, 10:23:22 »

What happens if we got to the Championship though? Playing the money game is dangerous because when you get up to the next level you'll have to spend loads more.

WE'll do our usual of hanging around for 3 or 4 seasons, before relegation back to our rightful home, with a sack load of debt.

Simon Jordan at CP is looking to sell up, because he's so say fed up with greedy footballers, and a mere millionaire now finds it difficult in the CCC.

Apparently no player will talk at CP's level for less than 10K a week.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Saturday, October 4, 2008, 10:33:18 »

Well i would like to think we could do a Reading.....but that involves spending money to get the ball rolling,ime hopefull that when the finances from the past are dealt with some money is pumped into the playing side.
OK Reading went down but the quality players they have now are showing what can be done.
On a different note get your dosh on them winning the Championship.
To be fair REG always had my doubts about Jordan,he likes to be in the limelight and to be fair the men who have put there hands in there pockets for us have kept a fairly low profile.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: