Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: who really gives a shit?  (Read 1564 times)
strooood
As black as Patrick from EastEnders who is officially the blackest man on the planet.

Ignore
« on: Thursday, May 12, 2005, 11:28:38 »

what players we lose?
parkin is the only one i care about and im resigned to losing him.

what the fuck did that group of cunts do for us last year?
just made me depressed.
they dont give a shit about STFC, that is obvious because they're all leaving so why should we care about them? they can leave, if they are so invaluable why did we finish 12th after a promotion chasing season before.

this contract bollocks really isn't worth losing sleep over, if they go they go. we'll just get new players anyway

officially blacker than the night.
Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Thursday, May 12, 2005, 11:31:08 »

Smith really is the only one we would struggle to replace really, of those out of contract players that is.

It says on thisis that he is concerned with the contract length more than anything - surely King can justify to his board that he is worth two years rather than one?!
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Thursday, May 12, 2005, 11:33:26 »

I would have liked Smithy to stay, but being only offered 1 year I can't blame him for going.  As for the rest, except Parkin, they can all fook off.  Even some still in contract.  Migz, Roberts and O Hanlon I wanna give another season as they might pleasantly surprise us.

I am of course being a little harsh, but some of these players need a kick up the arse.

So I agree with Dex, it's like a start of a new chapter, I just wonder whether it'll be one worth reading or not
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Thursday, May 12, 2005, 11:37:39 »

King must rebuild so therefore im with decks and jan on this one. if the players out of contract are moaning becuase they are getting pay reductions then they can Fook off as far as im concerned! they deserve pay reductions (apart from Smith) because they cant be bothered to play for us anymore! that was evident all throughout last season! we need players who are prepared to pull on the town shirt and are proud to play for us otherwise we are never going to get out of league 1
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Thursday, May 12, 2005, 12:01:50 »

I will only be disappointed if my mate Grant goes but even then I won't top myself or owt.  Players come, players go.  That's just part of being a fan.  As you say, if we only finished 12th in the 3rd division (I've had enough of all that 'Coca Cola this / Nationwide that' crap) they can't be that great can they?
Piemonte

« Reply #5 on: Thursday, May 12, 2005, 12:06:07 »

Its a fair point.

Like everyone else I only REALLY want Parkin & Smith to stay

of the rest I'd prefer to keep Heywood, Evans & Duke (as long as he's not played in defence) but I'll get over it pretty easy if they leave.

The others can go for all I care.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Thursday, May 12, 2005, 12:07:14 »

i want Smith to stay and Parkin of course but i dont care about the others. we know heywood is off anyway
DMR

« Reply #7 on: Thursday, May 12, 2005, 17:59:44 »

I'd like Howard to stay because if he sorts himself out he's awesome at this level
alex

« Reply #8 on: Thursday, May 12, 2005, 21:45:26 »

exactly - howard has potential.
but thats the problem, the whole fecking team had potential last season and the result was, when we should have been pushing for the play offs, we were the most underperforming team in our league.
ive had enough of players like howard, igoe and evans. their egos are too big for the club, they don't seem to understand that its not enough to perform one in every three games and the rest of the time not even pretend to bother. although i would prefer for the players at swindon to be amongst the most skillful in the league, due to financial limitations and the unattractiveness of our club, i can accept that they aren't. what i, and every other swindon fan, shouldn't accept is players with great potential who quite blatently don't give a shit about the club and cannot be arsed to perform to their best abilities on a regular basis.
we have had a disastrous season this year - parkin, the player who had always stood up and been counted when he was needed was in the last year of his contract and everyone knew that it was the last year he would play for swindon in league one - if we didn't get promoted, he was off. after the play offs last year, there was such a high expectation for this season. and what did these jack ass players with the "can't be arsed" attitudes do? they go and blow our promotion chances away for another few years at least or untill we can finally rebuild a decent team. play off chances gone, parkin gone all because of these players who think they are bigger than our club.
i personally think it is great that igoe, howard and rhys are out of contract, good ridance to a load of wasters. hope they enjoy playing out their careers with the forrest greens and chippenhams of this world - after the lackluster displays of this season i can't imagine any team of a higher standard will come in for any of them.
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Thursday, May 12, 2005, 22:24:42 »

Im with Dex,who gives a fuck.

If they want to stay and play then great,if they dont then fuck 'em.

/
W56196272
walrus

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Thursday, May 12, 2005, 23:09:16 »

Quote from: "dave_m_russell"
I'd like Howard to stay because if he sorts himself out he's awesome at this level

He fucking is, remember Torquay at home.  Believe me he cares for the cause too.  If he'd played recently I reckon we'd have done better.  Certain players in the starting XI didn't give a shit.  Cunts.
red macca

« Reply #11 on: Friday, May 13, 2005, 13:56:35 »

Quote from: "decks-e-tow"
what players we lose?
parkin is the only one i care about and im resigned to losing him.

what the fuck did that group of cunts do for us last year?
just made me depressed.
they dont give a shit about STFC, that is obvious because they're all leaving so why should we care about them? they can leave, if they are so invaluable why did we finish 12th after a promotion chasing season before.

this contract bollocks really isn't worth losing sleep over, if they go they go. we'll just get new players anyway
im with you on this ,why would we want to keep players who only achieved 12th im confident king will bring in good players and we could be challenging next season
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: