Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Real Madrid racist malarky  (Read 1754 times)
yeo

Ignore
« on: Monday, May 9, 2005, 01:03:17 »

(Ive stolen this from elsewhere on the internet thought it was quite interesting)

Last night during the Real Madrid v Racing game the Ultra Sur Madrid fans unfurled a racist banner which read more or less" You invade us, you take our jobs, and now you kill us" In a suburb of Madrid it has been kicking off recently between Immigrants and Spanish after the murder of a young Spanish lad by a South American.

They stopped the game because of the offensive banner and the OB moved in. The strange bit is at the end of the game Roberto Carlos went up to The Ultra Sur appluaded and gave his shirt to the leader of the Neo-nazi group "Ochaita" who is famous for his fascist past.

http://67.18.37.16/525/186/upload/p1221044.jpg

/
W56196272
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Monday, May 9, 2005, 01:09:40 »

That is weird. Especially considering the interview Roberto Carlos did with FourFourTwo last month. The club used to embrace the ultra-sur, gave them free tickets and free reign pretty much. They're not so open about it but from what I've read it's more or less the same now, the fans have to be nice to them or they're fucked really. When I went to the Bernabeu they were dead quiet.
Amir

« Reply #2 on: Monday, May 9, 2005, 10:24:54 »

It's the same in Italy and in alot of other countries to be honest, the clubs feel they have to pander to the Ultras.  Now I can understand it to a certain extent in South America where they really can be dangerous, but Spain and Italy?
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Monday, May 9, 2005, 10:27:54 »

Why don't STFC do that to the ultra's in the TE?  Wink
Piemonte

« Reply #4 on: Monday, May 9, 2005, 10:31:23 »

I was all for fighting the Stewards on Saturday.

Best chant of the day (aimed at the power hungry jobsworths in yellow and orange coats)

Shit job - no friends, shit job - no friends
oxford_fan

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Monday, May 9, 2005, 14:00:33 »

weird. what's carlos' motivation to shake hands a give his shirt to someone who supposedly hates him because of the colour of his skin?
Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Monday, May 9, 2005, 14:04:41 »

Quote from: "oxford_fan"
weird. what's carlos' motivation to shake hands a give his shirt to someone who supposedly hates him because of the colour of his skin?

Perhaps Real have lined up a South American to play at left back.
DMR

« Reply #7 on: Monday, May 9, 2005, 19:23:58 »

Quote from: "oxford_fan"

The millions of euros he takes home each year probably softens the blow innit
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: