Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 12   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Season ticket part 2  (Read 19641 times)
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #15 on: Monday, August 18, 2008, 21:43:19 »

Nothing on my card yet, but I can't remember whether I ticked the box or not.

Same. I'm not going to be happy if I ticked it though, in fact I'll probably have to give the trip to Franchise a miss.
glos_robin

« Reply #16 on: Monday, August 18, 2008, 21:44:39 »

Thank fuck I just read this thread, had to just do some rapid money transferring as that would of blown the overdraft limit on on the account I paid with. If I'd been lumped with some penalty charge I'd of gone ballastic, back to paying by check in future I guess then, the clubs within their rights I guess but not really within the spirit of things.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Monday, August 18, 2008, 21:45:16 »

@si_pie: Worth checking again tomorrow when debits/credits have been processed. Mine is definitely in a 'pending' state and not showing on the full statement yet.

Having said that, unless it is all automated they may have a lot to go through so you may get lucky!
JPC82

« Reply #18 on: Monday, August 18, 2008, 21:47:44 »

Thank fuck I just read this thread, had to just do some rapid money transferring as that would of blown the overdraft limit on on the account I paid with. If I'd been lumped with some penalty charge I'd of gone ballastic, back to paying by check in future I guess then, the clubs within their rights I guess but not really within the spirit of things.

cheque
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Monday, August 18, 2008, 21:48:28 »

haha if this had happend 12 months ago people would be wanting blood

Things get better but they never get good
glos_robin

« Reply #20 on: Monday, August 18, 2008, 21:49:21 »

its almost 11 at night, spelling is not high on my list of priorities to be honest
JPC82

« Reply #21 on: Monday, August 18, 2008, 21:51:42 »

its almost 11 at night, spelling is not high on my list of priorities to be honest

ok mate, not a problme
STFC_Gazzza

« Reply #22 on: Monday, August 18, 2008, 21:51:45 »

Ah they cant get mine anyway as I paid by debit card and no cash there til the 28th. I hope we can get the 2nd part of our season tickets soon then?
STFC_Gazzza

« Reply #23 on: Monday, August 18, 2008, 21:52:10 »

haha if this had happend 12 months ago people would be wanting blood

soapy tit wank yeah very true... I miss those days in a way!
blinkpip
His Infernal Majesty

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Monday, August 18, 2008, 21:53:38 »

Ah they cant get mine anyway as I paid by debit card and no cash there til the 28th. I hope we can get the 2nd part of our season tickets soon then?
You can still go over on a debit card if they got your details.

ee the trick is only pick on those that can't do you no harm
Like the drummer from Def Leppard's only got one arm

I annoyed Yeovilred 28/01/06
glos_robin

« Reply #25 on: Monday, August 18, 2008, 21:56:21 »

you'll be facing a penalty charge mate as it'll still come out of your account and you'll have an unauthorised overdraft
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #26 on: Monday, August 18, 2008, 21:58:45 »

@si_pie: Worth checking again tomorrow when debits/credits have been processed. Mine is definitely in a 'pending' state and not showing on the full statement yet.

Having said that, unless it is all automated they may have a lot to go through so you may get lucky!

Yeah I will be. Although saying that I think I would have put down my credit card anyway and there's plenty of limit left on it luckily so shouldn't be an issue (if I have indeed ticket the box).
STFC Bart

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Monday, August 18, 2008, 22:02:18 »

Mine was a debit card
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Monday, August 18, 2008, 22:07:35 »

Irrespective of what it says in the brochure (and most people would read that to mean that the payment would be taken around the end of September), part of the idea of the deal was that there were two staggered payments so you had the extra couple of months to find the money rather than having it all taken out in one hit. If payments are being taken out now (and being alarmingly old-school in this regard I can't personally check mine until tomorrow), I can only imagine it's a mistake. But a pretty monumental one if it is - if this is widespread it's likely to catch a lot of people unawares.
michael
The Dude Abides

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Monday, August 18, 2008, 22:10:05 »

If your account is empty then the transaction will be declined due to insufficient funds.

Having said that some current accounts have a hidden overdraft that you don't know about to give you a bit of extra spending power   Cool
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 12   Go Up
Print
Jump to: