Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 ... 15   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Pride  (Read 20504 times)
dell boy

« Reply #120 on: Wednesday, August 20, 2008, 11:27:32 »

what about me?

I've never like you again Sonic after you called me 'c**t' eight times in one month.
flammableBen

« Reply #121 on: Wednesday, August 20, 2008, 11:28:49 »

He had a point.

sonic youth

« Reply #122 on: Wednesday, August 20, 2008, 11:34:41 »

I've never like you again Sonic after you called me 'c**t' eight times in one month.
eight times?

that's not enough.
dell boy

« Reply #123 on: Wednesday, August 20, 2008, 11:40:44 »

eight times?

that's not enough.
Hmmm ..............................  Tough Guy
flammableBen

« Reply #124 on: Wednesday, August 20, 2008, 11:47:32 »

:cunt:
dell boy

« Reply #125 on: Wednesday, August 20, 2008, 11:49:49 »

:cunt:
I'm upset now ..... that's 37 posters who hate me, I've got more haters thanJCP4587290[2!! Cool
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #126 on: Wednesday, August 20, 2008, 12:02:00 »

I love you Sonic

we have have our gang of people that matey boy doesnt like! so ner!  Yes
Weasel

Ignore
« Reply #127 on: Wednesday, August 20, 2008, 12:12:23 »

For the record I only like the posters who have got some Italia 90 panini sticker swopsies

I've got a Schillaci, a Colombia shiny and two Roger Millas.

Do you have a Daniel Fonseca or a Niall Quinn?
Ironside
Wir müssen die Liberalen ausrotten

Ignore
« Reply #128 on: Wednesday, August 20, 2008, 12:13:38 »

They should never have removed Section 28.
Fred's problem wouldn't then exist.

I await being called a bigot and a homophobe with baited breath...

Genius, Gentleman Explorer, French Cabaret Chantoose  and Small Bets Placed and someone who knows who they are changed my signature but its only know that I can be arsed to change it....and I mean all the spelling mistakes.

Was it me? It can't have been an interesting enough event for me to remember - fB.
flammableBen

« Reply #129 on: Wednesday, August 20, 2008, 12:30:17 »

I bet you're a secret homo ironside, you're probably too scared to even admit it to yourself.

Don't worry, one day you'll meet the right man, then all those odd feelings you've been over compensating against will finally make sense. You'll probably chill out a bit and be a much happy and nicer person.
Ironside

Ignore
« Reply #130 on: Wednesday, August 20, 2008, 12:31:17 »

I bet you're a secret homo ironside, you're probably too scared to even admit it to yourself.

Don't worry, one day you'll meet the right man, then all those odd feelings you've been over compensating against will finally make sense. You'll probably chill out a bit and be a much happy and nicer person.

Thanks Roll Eyes

Genius, Gentleman Explorer, French Cabaret Chantoose  and Small Bets Placed and someone who knows who they are changed my signature but its only know that I can be arsed to change it....and I mean all the spelling mistakes.

Was it me? It can't have been an interesting enough event for me to remember - fB.
Weasel

Ignore
« Reply #131 on: Wednesday, August 20, 2008, 12:45:35 »

[url width=221 height=350]http://terry.kovax.org/archives/chris%20cooper.jpg[/url]
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #132 on: Wednesday, August 20, 2008, 12:46:06 »

They should never have removed Section 28.
Fred's problem wouldn't then exist.

I await being called a bigot and a homophobe with baited breath...

Hitler was probably a repressed homo.  The Nazi party, was started early doors by Ernst Roehm a notorious bender....in fact being queer was the best way to advancement in the SA.
Ironside

Ignore
« Reply #133 on: Wednesday, August 20, 2008, 12:50:12 »

Hitler was probably a repressed homo.  The Nazi party, was started early doors by Ernst Roehm a notorious bender....in fact being queer was the best way to advancement in the SA.

What the fuck has Hitler and the Nazi's got to do with that post Fred? Doh

Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #134 on: Wednesday, August 20, 2008, 12:55:19 »

What the fuck has Hitler and the Nazi's got to do with that post Fred? Doh

Reg actually....I'm backing up fB's point about the link between homosexuality and far right politics.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 ... 15   Go Up
Print
Jump to: