Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Robbie Keane to Liverpool (for alot of money)  (Read 12738 times)
santasdead

« Reply #75 on: Tuesday, February 3, 2009, 20:19:59 »

Keane is a mint player, unfortunately not suited to Liverpool's negative tactics.

Same old Benitez, just too defensive.

Surely he needed another striker if he was going to sell Keane? They arent exactly banging them in for fun?

negative tactics? seems to be working positively,theyve even trained kuyt (a striker) on the wing,thats seems a litle positive to me,a winger that can shoot.

benitez has also said he didnt need another stirker because he has faith in ngog and babel (god knows why).

adding to this,liverpool have hardly been banging them in because keane has been the one upfront while torres has been injured..torres is back,with gerrard behind,they're a good team,why make keane stay if he isnt gonna get a game.
stfctownenda

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: Tuesday, February 3, 2009, 21:05:05 »

negative tactics? seems to be working positively,theyve even trained kuyt (a striker) on the wing,thats seems a litle positive to me,a winger that can shoot.

benitez has also said he didnt need another stirker because he has faith in ngog and babel (god knows why).

adding to this,liverpool have hardly been banging them in because keane has been the one upfront while torres has been injured..torres is back,with gerrard behind,they're a good team,why make keane stay if he isnt gonna get a game.

All you need is a Torres injury and bang goes Rafa's master plan, chasing a title with Gerrard off of Kuyt would be a comedy show.
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: Tuesday, February 3, 2009, 21:46:40 »

He's played enough games to get a winners medal.

That'll be going straight on eBay. Smiley
cib

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: Tuesday, February 3, 2009, 22:45:41 »

Scouser
santasdead

« Reply #79 on: Wednesday, February 4, 2009, 01:28:43 »

All you need is a Torres injury and bang goes Rafa's master plan, chasing a title with Gerrard off of Kuyt would be a comedy show.

tis true,but keane was his backup before and that didnt really work.if the above were the case he'd probably change to a more idealised 4-4-2 with gerrard and alonso in the middle with kuyt up top with either ngog or babel. he's manufactured kuyt into a winger,im sure he can manufacture someone into an attacker.
Div

« Reply #80 on: Wednesday, February 4, 2009, 03:22:32 »

Scouser

what the hell, he's an adopted scouser,you know that.

his real love is ballet and strictly come dancing.
« Last Edit: Wednesday, February 4, 2009, 11:22:35 by Div » Logged
Lumps

« Reply #81 on: Wednesday, February 4, 2009, 08:56:31 »

So Utd are a fantastic free flowing attacking team and have score 40 league goals this season and Liverpool are a defensive negative team, and have scored 39.

Hmmm........ ?

Something not right there.
santasdead

« Reply #82 on: Wednesday, February 4, 2009, 10:41:22 »

So Utd are a fantastic free flowing attacking team and have score 40 league goals this season and Liverpool are a defensive negative team, and have scored 39.

Hmmm........ ?

Something not right there.

i am not the only one then. glad to see im not going crazy.
Matchworn Shirts
For Sale

Ignore
« Reply #83 on: Wednesday, February 4, 2009, 11:53:04 »

A winger that can shoot - that can't be Kuyt then he is absolute rubbish

I come from a land down-under
stfctownenda

Ignore
« Reply #84 on: Wednesday, February 4, 2009, 20:48:23 »

Gerrard off after 15 mins with a hamstring injury me thinks Rafa may already be regretting selling Keane.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #85 on: Wednesday, February 4, 2009, 21:19:13 »

What are the socks getting chucked on the pitch all about then?
STFC_Gazza

« Reply #86 on: Wednesday, February 4, 2009, 21:34:29 »

Heard Spurs made a bid for Paul Robinson before the deadline just to almost complete Martin Jol's team Wink
Rich Pullen

« Reply #87 on: Wednesday, February 4, 2009, 21:38:58 »

There's a hell of a game going on at the City Ground, and this is what I'm watching. Boooo.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #88 on: Wednesday, February 4, 2009, 21:49:31 »

It's not been a bad match in the first 2 thirds, but there's just not been enough oal mouth action.  Still puzzled about the socks though.
Rich Pullen

« Reply #89 on: Wednesday, February 4, 2009, 21:55:30 »

It's not been a bad match in the first 2 thirds, but there's just not been enough oal mouth action.  Still puzzled about the socks though.

It's boring me Smiley

The socks is clearly a planned event, trawl through the Everton forums and I'd imagine you'd find something - but that would be quite sad.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8   Go Up
Print
Jump to: