Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 ... 41   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Season ticket sales  (Read 64324 times)
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #390 on: Friday, July 25, 2008, 15:52:38 »

Question is, could we deal with 1400 sales in a week if required ? I'd have to doubt it - as the spread wouldn't be even.

Cue complaints from those who have waited until late in the day and are then surprised if there are huge queues.

Question is how many times can you insert cue/queue or a diminuitive of cucumber into a sentence?
« Last Edit: Friday, July 25, 2008, 16:22:44 by Reg Smeeton » Logged
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #391 on: Friday, July 25, 2008, 16:38:49 »

There's no way we'll even come close now. Was hoping we'd be at about 5,000 by now for the late rush. Is the ticket office open on Sunday? It should be to allow more time to sell. Anyway it's obvious the people of Swindon don't care so oh well.
JOHNNY REEVES

« Reply #392 on: Friday, July 25, 2008, 16:52:22 »

like phil s said if you can,t afford it put it on a card,there are a few cards out there that offer cashback,o% for a year and other gimmicks.if you get a card with 0% for a year just pay what you would spend on footie each month you will be quids in.i did post on here about a month ago about an  american express nectar card wich gives back 5000 points when you spend £200 in the first month thats £25 in real money if you apply now you might just get it in time.Im still waiting for the last minute rush as i,ve still got to get my 4 tickets--heres hoping.
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #393 on: Friday, July 25, 2008, 17:31:00 »

yeah you have no excuses and anyone who hasnt got one is scum

Things get better but they never get good
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #394 on: Friday, July 25, 2008, 17:34:49 »

Im still waiting for the last minute rush as i,ve still got to get my 4 tickets--heres hoping.

So why are you waiting?
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #395 on: Friday, July 25, 2008, 17:45:40 »

I have just paid 722 Euro on 4 return flights to come over and watch 3 home Swindon matches, Colchester, Leeds and Huddersfield. I was supposed to be going to the Millwall game as well but the bloody Police have moved the game to the day I go on Holiday to Ireland! I was tempted to buy a Season Ticket but with working in Bangalore for 2 months next year I am not going to get to enough matches to make it worth my while I don't think.

Really can't wait for the season to start now!!

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Spencer_White

« Reply #396 on: Friday, July 25, 2008, 18:10:14 »

yeah you have no excuses and anyone who hasnt got one is scum

Weve always been good at accepting the fair weather fans.

JOHNNY REEVES

« Reply #397 on: Friday, July 25, 2008, 18:15:24 »

i,ve been waiting because the deadline is next week and i,m using a card i,ve just got with 13 months 0% and i,m getting the family ticket and am not too fussed where i sit. even at the dearer price i,m saving a bundle and have lots of time to pay the bill off.
JOHNNY REEVES

« Reply #398 on: Saturday, July 26, 2008, 08:59:44 »

no more waiting,got up early and got them thats 4 more to the total.
ScillyRed

« Reply #399 on: Saturday, July 26, 2008, 09:15:55 »

Thanks Dave after 38 years as a fan I'm scum - please pick me up at Penzance every other Saturday at say 8am and I'll get one - plus will you pay the £140 for the chopper !

Very sad that sales are so low - AF & friends have dug deep - it's a crying shame that they cannot get more support.  People forget so easily we could have been in Luton's position. FFS it's only about 4.5 times filling up your Mondeo (I think) - unleaded 150p + here !
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #400 on: Saturday, July 26, 2008, 10:11:44 »

Thanks Dave after 38 years as a fan I'm scum - please pick me up at Penzance every other Saturday at say 8am and I'll get one - plus will you pay the £140 for the chopper !

Very sad that sales are so low - AF & friends have dug deep - it's a crying shame that they cannot get more support.  People forget so easily we could have been in Luton's position. FFS it's only about 4.5 times filling up your Mondeo (I think) - unleaded 150p + here !

Some people can't afford to do it in a couple of hits. A lot of people can't get credit cards.

If the people who couldn't get a season ticket turn up to the majority of games, does it really matter?
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #401 on: Saturday, July 26, 2008, 10:28:54 »

Agreed Sie Pie...alot of fans dont care about savin a few quid....get the team winning and they will spend there dosh,i think the club have done well to sell nearly 5,000 considering the shit they have dished up on and off the pitch the last ten years...people like us will always follow the Town...its the new people to the town theyve got to tap into....get into the championship and we would sell 5,000 in a fortnight.....unfortunatly lge 2 footy just dosnt sell whatever the price.
JOHNNY REEVES

« Reply #402 on: Saturday, July 26, 2008, 10:29:05 »

if they turn up to the majority of games they should get the season ticket,it,s common sense.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #403 on: Saturday, July 26, 2008, 10:37:46 »

I know its lge 1 but to me its the old second div...no one Should do anything Johnny,its choice,i know alot of people who will watch us a few times,but to some its a gamble i,e we lose the first 4 matches they wont come again and theyve spent 200 quid on rubbish,i get a tik because i try to watch every match regardless of results and many away matches to.
Sussex

« Reply #404 on: Saturday, July 26, 2008, 10:40:43 »

if they turn up to the majority of games they should get the season ticket,it,s common sense.

And those that do probably have. But those of us that have to take into account travel costs etc, will pick and choose a mix of home and away games depending on finances, meaning a season ticket isn't worthwhile.

Not aimed at you, but some people on here need to take their fucking heads out of their holier (sp) than thou arses.
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 ... 41   Go Up
Print
Jump to: