Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 12   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: NEW FANS GROUP - Name to be decided  (Read 17855 times)
STFC_Gazzza

« on: Friday, June 13, 2008, 17:50:59 »

NEW FANS GROUP - Name to be decided

As Rob mentioned in a post on the L&P forum, The old LOUD AND PROUD group has dissolved/on hiatus. A group of us have indicated we would like to start a new group for the upcoming season.

We will be holding the first (NEW FANS GROUP - Name to be decided) meeting within the next 2 weeks.

Positions available in (NEW FANS GROUP - Name to be decided) are

- Chairman
- Secretary
- Treasurer
- 6 Committee Places*

* If we do not have enough interest for a comittee we will run on a board basis and ask for volunteers.

I WANT TO RUN (NEW FANS GROUP - Name to be decided)

Please leave your name below and position you want to run for below.

I WANT TO VOTE BUT CAN'T MAKE IT

If you would like to vote or be considered but cannot make the evening, please leave your vote here so it can be counted.

WHY HAVE AN AGM NOW?

The reason the AGM is being held in the next 2 weeks is so we can go into a meeting with the club and have some solid ideas behind us.

AGENDA

- Vote on chairman/board etc

- Discuss constitution/rules for the new group

- 6,000 Season tickets, what is being done, what can we do?

- Discuss funding for (NEW FANS GROUP - Name to be decided).

- Highlight which games we aim to do something for.

- Any Other business

Votes will be calcuated by a "hands up" majority vote.

We will be contacting all people involved with the old L&P to see if they would like to be involved. We already have a few people who said they would like to help but dont want to be on the board etc.

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Friday, June 13, 2008, 17:54:23 »

good luck with it.i nominate you as chairman gazza, but have no desire to be involved myself.
i might cheer a bit louder on a 100% red day though
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Friday, June 13, 2008, 18:14:01 »

Yes..you should be chairman Gazza if you want too be....good luck to you bud.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Friday, June 13, 2008, 18:32:03 »

Good luck Gaz, you get my vote!
STFC_Gazzza

« Reply #4 on: Friday, June 13, 2008, 20:12:08 »

A certain member of the old L&P group has kicked off for us "breaking the rules", 10 points to anyone who can guess who this is so we are going to start a new group with a new name so we can talk talk about that. Any suggestions are welcome. I suggest 100% RED but happy for suggestions
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Friday, June 13, 2008, 20:18:36 »

Ohhh the drama

why does it have to be so formal?

put the word out of what you are doing and just do it,why do you need chairman and stuff.I think it would be much better as an organic less structured thing....

/
W56196272
flammableBen

« Reply #6 on: Friday, June 13, 2008, 20:19:57 »

May I suggest "Noisy and Prideful"
STFC_Gazzza

« Reply #7 on: Friday, June 13, 2008, 20:22:26 »

Quote from: "Croat red"
Ohhh the drama

put the word out of what you are doing and just do it,why do you need chairman and stuff.I think it would be much better as an organic less structured thing....

Exactly Sam, that was the point me and Rob were trying to make but as you know to some people everything has to be political. We will get something going again probably called 100% RED and use our plans. It's L&P effectively but we cant use the name thanks to Mr H. throwing his toys out!
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Friday, June 13, 2008, 20:23:28 »

why are you calling me Sam?

/
W56196272
flammableBen

« Reply #9 on: Friday, June 13, 2008, 20:23:32 »

Quote from: "STFC_Gazzza"
Ohhh the drama

Exactly Sam, that was the point me and Rob were trying to make but as you know to some people everything has to be political. We will get something going again probably called 100% RED and use our plans. It's L&P effectively but we cant use the name thanks to Mr H. throwing his toys out!

That's not Sam. Although I keep doing the same thing.
JPC82

« Reply #10 on: Friday, June 13, 2008, 20:23:56 »

Ohhh the drama

check who posted instead of looking at the avatar  Wink

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Friday, June 13, 2008, 20:24:08 »

gazza do what you want.you have the drive and desire so go for it.

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Friday, June 13, 2008, 20:25:16 »

where are the ranting posts?
i wanna read them
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Friday, June 13, 2008, 20:25:29 »

Ohhh the drama

dont worry your not the only who keeps getting sam and yeovil mixed up, i always have to double check
STFC_Gazzza

« Reply #14 on: Friday, June 13, 2008, 20:26:46 »

Quote from: "JPC82"
Ohhh the drama

check who posted instead of looking at the avatar  Wink

hahah yup sorry Yeovil  Oops
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 12   Go Up
Print
Jump to: