Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Dukey baby  (Read 1348 times)
Johno

Ignore
« on: Monday, May 2, 2005, 11:26:53 »

in the paper today (western daily press) it says that King has said cheltenham are interested in signing him but John Ward has denied it all.... so wats going on then? if we did lose duke, i don't think it would be a too badder loss, but looking at the players that are leaving, duke might be very useful next season!
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Monday, May 2, 2005, 11:44:38 »

Duke like all the players has been offered a much reduced contract, he is the least likely of  them  to have an agent capable of finding better terms elsewhere, so King is taking the piss out of him.
jim

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Monday, May 2, 2005, 12:56:58 »

Quote from: "Johno"
in the paper today (western daily press) it says that King has said cheltenham are interested in signing him but John Ward has denied it all.... so wats going on then? if we did lose duke, i don't think it would be a too badder loss, but looking at the players that are leaving, duke might be very useful next season!

Good grief Sad
timmyg

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Monday, May 2, 2005, 14:37:54 »

I was thinking just that jim...

never trust a nun...
walrus

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Monday, May 2, 2005, 15:11:38 »

Me three....  I mean I'm pretty permissive of bad spelling/grammar but that takes the piss!

Keeping to the point, I'd welcome Duke going as he's one of the players hungover from Todd's era and would like to see a total overhaul of the squad next season as this season has been thoroughly depressing, and many people seem to be blaming the player's attitudes for our underachievement.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #5 on: Monday, May 2, 2005, 15:13:17 »

badder bing badder boom
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Monday, May 2, 2005, 21:08:28 »

That was Kingy having a laugh, saying Duke would be suspended for his first Cheltnham game....

Keep him, hes been decent
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: