Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: 25 year old pro footballer arrested....  (Read 9491 times)
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Monday, June 9, 2008, 13:01:28 »

Apparently he was at David Norris' wedding in Bolton.
JPC82

« Reply #46 on: Monday, June 9, 2008, 16:26:52 »

dell when u read this thread u will see the reason y I said I dont drink and drive, u posting that u nearly got caught and 'it was a close 1', hope u get caught next time so there is 1 less selfish cunt on the road
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #47 on: Monday, June 9, 2008, 16:33:05 »

And so the social judgement begins before the true facts are established.

* He may have been doing 100mph on a 70mph limit road.
* The people carrier may have made a silly manoeuvre and so caused the accident.
* It's entirely feasible there was mechanical failure in one of the vehicles or a tyre blow out etc.
* There could be a number of things that happened, even all at the same time.

Yes, it doesn't look good for the accused, but why don't we establish what the cause of the deaths were before you get on your high horse and play the prosecutor.
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Monday, June 9, 2008, 16:49:39 »

and spell your words properly.
STFC4LIFE
Fence Fucker

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Monday, June 9, 2008, 17:32:04 »

Quote from: "axs"
nd spel ur wrds props.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Monday, June 9, 2008, 18:37:19 »

Quote from: "JPC82"
dell when u read this thread u will see the reason y I said I dont drink and drive, u posting that u nearly got caught and 'it was a close 1', hope u get caught next time so there is 1 less selfish cunt on the road

Considering he has gone away for 2 months (sure i read that somewhere), im not so sure he's likely to read that.
flammableBen

« Reply #51 on: Monday, June 9, 2008, 18:44:30 »

Quote from: "Si Pie"
And so the social judgement begins before the true facts are established.

* He may have been doing 100mph on a 70mph limit road.
* The people carrier may have made a silly manoeuvre and so caused the accident.
* It's entirely feasible there was mechanical failure in one of the vehicles or a tyre blow out etc.
* There could be a number of things that happened, even all at the same time.

Yes, it doesn't look good for the accused, but why don't we establish what the cause of the deaths were before you get on your high horse and play the prosecutor.

There is no place for rationality in such an emotive subject.
lebowski

« Reply #52 on: Monday, June 9, 2008, 18:51:53 »

Si Pie is Mr Loophole and I claim my £5.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nick_Freeman
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #53 on: Monday, June 9, 2008, 22:08:30 »

I'm not saying he isn't guilty of an offence, just that it may not be the route cause of the incident. Let the court decide.

Regarding Dell, it's rather presumptious to say he would do the same again and if he did, and indeed was stopped and found to be over the limit, I would agree it would be stupid and he would deserve the punishment that was therefore handed to him. Would have been nice to keep it in a separate thread until the issues regarding this case were properly established though.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: Tuesday, June 10, 2008, 06:38:16 »

Quote from: "Si Pie"
I'm not saying he isn't guilty of an offence, just that it may not be the route cause of the incident. Let the court decide.

You are right.

But I would argue that IF he was over the limit and IF he had no insurance then he shouldn't have been on the road. If he wasn't on the road the collision wouldn't have happened. The law doesn't work like that though.
strooood
As black as Patrick from EastEnders who is officially the blackest man on the planet.

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: Wednesday, June 11, 2008, 10:41:49 »

absolutely horrible.

officially blacker than the night.
Lumps

« Reply #56 on: Wednesday, June 11, 2008, 12:08:45 »

Lets's face it the bokes driven up from the south coast to Bolton, been at a wedding all day, and into the early hours of the morning and by the seem of it had a drink or two over that time.

You've got to be a bit of a dick to decide to make a 6+ hour drive home at about 3/4 in the morning after that don't you?
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: Wednesday, June 11, 2008, 21:49:35 »

I once saw an old lady walk straight into the path of a Jag car....he died in hospital,he wasnt speeding,but was over the limit and later jailed...the moral is it wasnt this guys fault at all because i actually saw the poor lady walk in front of the car but he had been drinking like the Goalkeeper from Argyle.....end of story when he goes to court and hes looking at a long stretch.
Amir

« Reply #58 on: Thursday, June 12, 2008, 15:32:22 »

You've got to be a bit of a dick to decide to make a 6+ hour drive home at about 3/4 in the morning after that don't you?

He drank all day and night, then after a row with his girlfriend he decided to drive to his parents(I think) in Coventry.  Someone from Argyle apparently rang him only about 5 minutes before it happened to tell him what a prick he was being and get him to pull over and get a cab, and he told them to fuck off.

Alledgedly.

Fucking horrible story.
McLovin

« Reply #59 on: Thursday, June 12, 2008, 15:34:02 »

So he was on the phone too? I wonder how many driving offences he racked up in one journey?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: