Pages: 1 ... 3039 3040 3041 [3042] 3043 3044 3045 ... 3970   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: STFC Transfer Rumours  (Read 8934413 times)
ThreeDrawsMentality

Ignore
« Reply #45615 on: Monday, May 23, 2022, 09:28:19 »

Baham-baller will be the player getting the coverage from that list, but we should be all over getting Davis Keillor-Dunn. 15 goals from left wing in a shocking side, and 10 in the year previous. Would go straight into the Barry role.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #45616 on: Monday, May 23, 2022, 09:34:41 »

Baham-baller will be the player getting the coverage from that list, but we should be all over getting Davis Keillor-Dunn. 15 goals from left wing in a shocking side, and 10 in the year previous. Would go straight into the Barry role.
He was really poor against us but he has scored a fair few in the last 2 seasons, played right wing against us in both games and his final ball was rubbish IIRC. But he does know where the goal is and only 24, will have several suitors I am sure. And as you state scored several goals in a rubbish side.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #45617 on: Monday, May 23, 2022, 09:44:37 »

I was literally about to write that actually about Keillor-Dunn. I was thinking about a Jack Payne replacement but in the Barry role might work also. He is only 24 and has looked like he might have something about him.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Peter Venkman

« Reply #45618 on: Monday, May 23, 2022, 09:48:36 »

I was literally about to write that actually about Keillor-Dunn. I was thinking about a Jack Payne replacement but in the Barry role might work also. He is only 24 and has looked like he might have something about him.
A replacement for Payne would be a decent option, I dont think Payne will be with us next season and DKD is pretty versatile, but I expect him to stay in the north of England, possible Stockport or back to Wrexham.

Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #45619 on: Monday, May 23, 2022, 09:49:10 »

Let's hope Twine leaves Franchise soon so we can spend a bit of the sell on😀

So, give no fucks
Peter Venkman

« Reply #45620 on: Monday, May 23, 2022, 10:11:48 »

Let's hope Twine leaves Franchise soon so we can spend a bit of the sell on😀
I think everyone connected to Swindon Town football club wish for that, to leave the awful club and we make money on the deal too.

Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #45621 on: Monday, May 23, 2022, 10:27:43 »

I think everyone connected to Swindon Town football club wish for that, to leave the awful club and we make money on the deal too.

Clap

So, give no fucks
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #45622 on: Monday, May 23, 2022, 10:44:31 »

Agreed...i was gutted when he went there.

Clems Army!
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #45623 on: Monday, May 23, 2022, 12:19:58 »

Would anybody take Bahamboula? Released from Oldham.

That lad definitely has talent and I think, similar to Mckirdy, would thrive with an arm around him and a decent setup.

I definitely will not be available for the 2022/23 season

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
Peter Venkman

« Reply #45624 on: Monday, May 23, 2022, 14:28:26 »

Not rumours as such but hes a good list of players released in all divisions.

Some decent player sin there of all ages.

https://footballfragmento.wordpress.com/2022/05/04/english-football-released-players-summer-2022/

ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #45625 on: Monday, May 23, 2022, 14:52:02 »

Not rumours as such but hes a good list of players released in all divisions.

Some decent player sin there of all ages.

https://footballfragmento.wordpress.com/2022/05/04/english-football-released-players-summer-2022/

Scott Sinclair is from Bath. Being closer to home may be worth a bit of a lesser wage than he can get elsewhere.
Peter Venkman

« Reply #45626 on: Monday, May 23, 2022, 14:54:56 »

Scott Sinclair is from Bath. Being closer to home may be worth a bit of a lesser wage than he can get elsewhere.
Decent player but not sure we will be going after any 33 year olds as it doesnt fit Chorley, Austin, Clem and Garners remit, has a damn good pedigree though.

Pericardinho

Ignore
« Reply #45627 on: Monday, May 23, 2022, 14:57:51 »

Eoghan O’Connell. Ball playing Centre Half at Rochdale. Similar numbers to Conroy. Anybody know if he can defend a bit better? would fit the profile.
Peter Venkman

« Reply #45628 on: Monday, May 23, 2022, 15:02:08 »

Eoghan O’Connell. Ball playing Centre Half at Rochdale. Similar numbers to Conroy. Anybody know if he can defend a bit better? would fit the profile.

Eoghan O'Connell
9/10

Player of the Season by an absolute country mile for me and walked away with most of the awards at the recent End of Season do and fully deserving to as well. A fantastic footballer and probably one of the best ball-playing centre backs we’ve ever had. I agree that without him this season, we’d have probably gone down. Constantly putting his body on the line to make blocks and last-ditch tackles while having to be a mentor-like figure to the likes of Sam Graham, Jeriel Dorsett and Max Taylor which can’t have been easy. Another excellent season and we’ll miss him a lot should it be his last.

The most under-appreciated Dale player for quite some time in my book, I genuinely think we could've been relegated this season without Eoghan O'Connell. To see him be slandered by some of our fans just blows my mind because to me, I've been watching a defender that's far too good for League Two try and lead an at times inexperienced backline while also attempting to consistently break the lines with his passing, drive forward from defence with the ball and attempt to be an inspirational captain, which can't have been an easy task on its own in such a difficult season. I was absolutely delighted by his goal versus Hartlepool and delighted by the awards he, deservedly for me, scooped at the end of season awards do. For those that haven't exactly waxed lyrical about him this year, I suspect it'll be a case of you don't know what you've got til it's gone.

Super Hans

Ignore
« Reply #45629 on: Monday, May 23, 2022, 15:02:56 »

Wouldn't mind Aaron Pierre released by Shrewsbury. Linked with him when he was at Wycombe I seem to remember.
Pages: 1 ... 3039 3040 3041 [3042] 3043 3044 3045 ... 3970   Go Up
Print
Jump to: