Pages: 1 ... 2891 2892 2893 [2894] 2895 2896 2897 ... 3970   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: STFC Transfer Rumours  (Read 8940116 times)
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #43395 on: Wednesday, August 4, 2021, 09:58:59 »

From what I understand, if a club abides by the restrictions the loan doesn’t have to be repaid. Once the restrictions are breached the whole amount has to be paid off at once.
Trashbat?

Ignore
« Reply #43396 on: Wednesday, August 4, 2021, 10:22:20 »

I swear I read that that £1200 is just basic salary, so you could get round it by offering bonuses.

The other thing was 1 year contracts, which again could just be 1 year contracts with a 1 year extension.
ThreeDrawsMentality

Ignore
« Reply #43397 on: Wednesday, August 4, 2021, 10:27:25 »

Wanna say that the jist I got from Rob Angus Q+A on Monday was that all of the embargo bits had been satisfied bar the wage cap. Lengths of contracts and loans were no longer an issue from what I could gather, but this was from listening rather than having it in black and white.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #43398 on: Wednesday, August 4, 2021, 10:28:45 »

Thanks for sharing that. I actually thought that Kelly was a number 10 type player and I think (I could be completely wrong here) Oxford played him in that role. He certainly looked to get on the ball and dictate play, took the direct free kicks etc when I saw him. But looking at how Reading got the best of him was to play him in front of the defence, shuttling the ball onto the creative players. Due to his slight nature this seems to make perfect sense.

Clearly he has lost his way in the game since then and needs a home where he can get back to his best. There is clearly a good player in there. However if we are to sign Grant who surely would be the DM? How would you accommodate Kelly, Grant, (on the assumption he signs) Payne and Gladwin into a midfield?

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
stfctownenda

Ignore
« Reply #43399 on: Wednesday, August 4, 2021, 10:39:23 »

Thanks for sharing that. I actually thought that Kelly was a number 10 type player and I think (I could be completely wrong here) Oxford played him in that role. He certainly looked to get on the ball and dictate play, took the direct free kicks etc when I saw him. But looking at how Reading got the best of him was to play him in front of the defence, shuttling the ball onto the creative players. Due to his slight nature this seems to make perfect sense.

Clearly he has lost his way in the game since then and needs a home where he can get back to his best. There is clearly a good player in there. However if we are to sign Grant who surely would be the DM? How would you accommodate Kelly, Grant, (on the assumption he signs) Payne and Gladwin into a midfield?

Could work in a diamond with Grant (DM) Payne and Kelly (CM) and Gladwin (AM) or alternatively Payne (wide left) Gladwin (wide right) and Grant and Kelly in the middle.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #43400 on: Wednesday, August 4, 2021, 10:40:40 »

Bit of stalking, Kelly now follows Simpson and McKirdy on instagram
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #43401 on: Wednesday, August 4, 2021, 10:41:33 »

Really can’t see the Kelly rumours being true. If he is training with us it’s Just for fitness. If we are dragging our feet with Grant (assume wages) no chance with Kelly. Especially as we are under embargo. Next rumour pleases

We dont have time just to have people training with us to gain fitness with no intention of looking at the
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #43402 on: Wednesday, August 4, 2021, 10:46:50 »

We dont have time just to have people training with us to gain fitness with no intention of looking at the

Indeed. There must be more into it than Kelly and Grant just training with us I would have thought.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #43403 on: Wednesday, August 4, 2021, 10:48:11 »

Bit of stalking, Kelly now follows Simpson and McKirdy on instagram

Same mentioned about twitter in the feed above. Conroy too apparently.
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #43404 on: Wednesday, August 4, 2021, 11:34:15 »

From a Dutch article

Little bit of translating from the Dutch article about Liam Kelly…

“He’s not been under contract to feyenoord for a while, the trainer doesn’t need him and he’s underway to Swindon”

Seems like the transfer would be permanent #STFC
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #43405 on: Wednesday, August 4, 2021, 11:34:16 »

Could work in 4-2-3-1

Grant & Kelly being the two

Gladwin, Payne & Another as the three.
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #43406 on: Wednesday, August 4, 2021, 11:52:36 »

Could work in 4-2-3-1

Grant & Kelly being the two

Gladwin, Payne & Another as the three.

I quite like the sound of that. Gladwin, Payne and McKirdy?

4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #43407 on: Wednesday, August 4, 2021, 11:59:44 »

Who's the 1 up front gonna be?
Flashheart

« Reply #43408 on: Wednesday, August 4, 2021, 12:00:54 »

Lots of attacking options if we make the signings we're alleged to be signing.

Could really do with a goal-scorer or two, though.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #43409 on: Wednesday, August 4, 2021, 12:08:04 »

I quite like the sound of that. Gladwin, Payne and McKirdy?

It would have to be.
Either that or we push Iandolo into a more attacking role.
Or sign someone completely different !!
Pages: 1 ... 2891 2892 2893 [2894] 2895 2896 2897 ... 3970   Go Up
Print
Jump to: