Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Have you ever been in the changing rooms before kickoff?  (Read 1824 times)
Anonymous

« on: Thursday, April 28, 2005, 21:40:24 »

A long time ago when I was a little boy and it was my birthday I was allowed to go into Swindons changing rooms before kickoff. Lou Macari was manager and the match was against Rochdale we won 4-0 and Peter Coyne and Dave Hockaday scored and Andy Rowland was really fat. (Reg, Yeovil Red you might remember it) all I remember was Chris Kamara put his arm around me and Lou Macari told Chris Ramsay off for swearing, I also remember it stunk in there real bad. At that time this was the most important event ever in my life.

I have seen in another post that Reg says he has done this to. I am wondering does everyone get to do this? I thought it was just me and that I was special Crying
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Thursday, April 28, 2005, 21:53:03 »

Cheesy
Ive only been in there as an Adult.

Sam Hamman was in there and offered an old bird cash to go on the pitch naked. :shock:

/
W56196272
Boeta

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Thursday, April 28, 2005, 22:15:46 »

i had my photo taken with wayne allison in there in the 95/96 season
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Thursday, April 28, 2005, 22:19:58 »

I got to go in the changing rooms in the 94/95 season I think, I remember having no idea who Ty Gooden was when he asked me "who am I then kid?", telling Fraser Digby that I named my cat after him and Luc Nijholt was naked  :shock:
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Thursday, April 28, 2005, 22:26:12 »

Naked Dutch dudes Shocked

/
W56196272
Whits
Morphined Up

« Reply #5 on: Thursday, April 28, 2005, 22:35:37 »

I was a mascot and was in the changing room, pre match  Cheesy

Plays in midfield and his name is Tommy Miller,
signed him from Huddersfield his name is Tommy Miller,
first touch is average but his second is a killer,
heeeeeey Tommy Miller!
walrus

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Thursday, April 28, 2005, 22:36:42 »

I went in for the Torquay game last season.  Ifil was naked, and Miglioranzi was in the bath.....  Reeves looked happy, whilst Evans was annoyed....
Johno

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Friday, April 29, 2005, 06:12:33 »

when i was ballboy i use to go in the changing room before the game sometimes just cause i wanted to. met all the players and got in for free. so not bad!  Cool
Asher

« Reply #8 on: Friday, April 29, 2005, 07:28:01 »

For my 21st my mates arranged for me to go in teh changing rooms before teh wigan away game.  It was ok but felt so stupid when they said how old are you, '21 mate' 'oh' ha ha was a very funny away game only about 70 swindon fans! My mate took teh mick out of ruddock and he slapped my mate on the back, my mate had a red mark all day....
le god cuervo

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Friday, April 29, 2005, 09:58:10 »

i was mascot against oxford in 95/96 & saw culverhouse & allison naked - scary!  :shock:

shay given was the keeper then. got my pic taken with super kevin horlock
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Monday, May 2, 2005, 10:19:50 »

I've been in there on the morning of a match but never just before kick off.
All the kits were hung up. it was the Rotherham game where we won 2-1 I think. Woany curled a free kick in atthe Stratton Bank then Invincibile scored a great goal at the TE.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: