Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: McGovern on thisis site  (Read 4758 times)
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Monday, April 14, 2008, 09:30:30 »

So maybe I didn't dream it  Smiley.
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #46 on: Monday, April 14, 2008, 09:57:26 »

Quote from: "Spencer_White"
Call me fickle if you want I couldnt give a shit. Here we go.

McGovern is the sort of player I have really wanted to like all season. We paid money for him, he's done well at other clubs. He's a Glaswegian skin head, and usually players from that sort of back ground dont give you any psycological non sense. However his performances are so erratic. Its nothing to do with Sturrock. He did have some really excellent games under Sturrock, but he had some stinkers as well. Some games he hasnt delivered a single decent ball. He then has the cheak to blame every other player for not getting on the end of them (watch him, everytime he does a bad ball its moan at the teammates time).

We do need players who achieve a consistant competant level of performance and McGovern is so erratic its untrue. I dont think we will get back what we paid but any offers should be considered.

I am gutted to write that because almost all our great home performances this season (and there have been a few) have been 4-4-2 with McGovern on the right. When he's good he is utterly devastating. But why is he so erratic? Sometimes you have to cut your losses.

One last thing. I spoke to Peacock and he really doesnt like Andy Cryer. He said he twists things to suit his own story and prints things that should have been off the record, and it might be Cryer causing trouble. But the amount of BULLSHIT written in player interviews in the last few months has been prolific. You cant mug the fans off. A lot of us do actually watch games (funnily enough) and we can see who is taking responsibility and who is lipsinking what we want to hear and not doing anything about it. Some of my favourite players as well. Next season Dont talk about it, just do it please.
If you don’t like someone why would you talk off the record to them :?
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Monday, April 14, 2008, 11:53:07 »

The pic i posted a coupe of months or so back is on there, the bloke that is also a cheerleader is he also one of our players?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: