Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: I hate 'spoony'  (Read 1650 times)
Spencer_White

« on: Sunday, March 30, 2008, 18:18:30 »

he is a cunt.
Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Sunday, March 30, 2008, 18:19:35 »

Whats he said Spencer? Everyone is going mad

Spencer_White

« Reply #2 on: Sunday, March 30, 2008, 18:24:17 »

If ever I saw him at Swindon I would try to smash his face in after what Ive heard on the radio tonight.

He's just paying lip service to Franchise and that. Cant see why people would HATE them so much.
Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Sunday, March 30, 2008, 18:26:56 »

Is it only us who hate Franchise, kev said earlier 'how many yars till they drop the dons part' I say 2 years

Spencer_White

« Reply #4 on: Sunday, March 30, 2008, 18:36:34 »

Dropping the Dons part would not improve them one iota in my book. The only improvement they could make is for the whole fucking lot to drop dead.

As for Spoony, he even comes from South London and he knows nothing about Wimbledon. He knows nothing about football. He shouldnt be withing 20 miles of presenting that program.

Maybe I should tell the researcher I want to congratulate Mcdons then tear into them when i get on. Thats the only way onto that program tonight.

Im feeling utterly sick we gave them money for McGovern tonight. Terrible day for football.
JPC82

« Reply #5 on: Sunday, March 30, 2008, 18:40:07 »

a little OTT Spence?
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Sunday, March 30, 2008, 18:42:42 »

I listened to it and cant really see why ypu are so outraged.The dropping the Dons thing was a listeners idea wasnt it.He let both sides have their say.

/
W56196272
Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Sunday, March 30, 2008, 19:04:29 »

It was a awful day when they let them move a football club.

yeo

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Sunday, March 30, 2008, 19:06:09 »

Its an awful day when any club dies.I cant see how its Franchise fault though.

/
W56196272
Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Sunday, March 30, 2008, 19:09:26 »

Your on a wind up surely?

Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Sunday, March 30, 2008, 19:54:26 »

I hate the idea of Franchise, but i can see where yeovils coming from

Things get better but they never get good
Spencer_White

« Reply #11 on: Sunday, March 30, 2008, 19:54:52 »

Quote from: "JPC82"
a little OTT Spence?

Dont know what you're on about mate.

Ere, its a shame that final wasnt at Cardiff. After the Grimsby fans had left they could have put the roof over and gassed em while they had the chance.
Spud

« Reply #12 on: Sunday, March 30, 2008, 22:54:51 »

Spencer is spot on, the Franchise are an absolute fucking disgrace of a Club.

And yes 'Spoony' is a Cunt, from London but passes himself off as this massive Liverpool supporter.  :-))(
donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Wednesday, April 2, 2008, 12:48:09 »

Apparently Grimbo fans went to watch Wimbledon on Saturday wearing anti-franchise t-shirts saying 'Never Forgive, Never Forget.'  Good on 'em.  Milton Keynes can fuck right off.  I, for one, will never regard them as anything other than a total disgrace who should not exist.

They are the only football club I would want to go out of business.  If I was in a band I would not use Marshall amps either.

Milton Keynes are also the only team I've ever wanted Oxford to beat.

How anyone can claim to support them is beyond me...if they were into football they would have had a team before they moved, who did they support then?  So have they abandoned the clubs they previously supported?  They can fuck off.  If not, them they were probably a plastic premier league supporter...so they can fuck off as well.

Cunts.

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Wednesday, April 2, 2008, 13:16:14 »

Quote from: "donkey"
Apparently Grimbo fans went to watch Wimbledon on Saturday wearing anti-franchise t-shirts saying 'Never Forgive, Never Forget.'  Good on 'em.  Milton Keynes can fuck right off.  I, for one, will never regard them as anything other than a total disgrace who should not exist.

They are the only football club I would want to go out of business.  If I was in a band I would not use Marshall amps either.

Milton Keynes are also the only team I've ever wanted Oxford to beat.

How anyone can claim to support them is beyond me...if they were into football they would have had a team before they moved, who did they support then?  So have they abandoned the clubs they previously supported?  They can fuck off.  If not, them they were probably a plastic premier league supporter...so they can fuck off as well.

Cunts.

Donkey, I honestly wnat to kiss you, brilliant post that I wholeheartly agree with.  Good man

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to: