Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: team for monday  (Read 3430 times)
JOHNNY REEVES

« Reply #30 on: Sunday, March 23, 2008, 21:10:10 »

drop malpas and play the players in their correct position-easy.
Reeves for King

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Sunday, March 23, 2008, 21:30:43 »

Quote from: "Sussex"
Quote from: "DV"
nope, 4-5-1 is for shit teams that dont want to win.

Or a team with a decent striker getting decent delivery?! With the right players 4/5/1 can work Dan.

I think it only works if it is Chelsea playing it with Drogba up front. You need a quality quality striker for it to work, and seeing as all quality quality strikers are snapped up by the top teams it won't work too often.

I hate 4-5-1 - although it works for the Chelsea it is still boring - look at the way they play!

here's the man himself when you need him?
Spencer_White

« Reply #32 on: Sunday, March 23, 2008, 22:47:49 »

Quote from: "DMR"
Fuck it, let's just play 3-4-3 or something. Change it, have a look at new players in new positions.

We've got bugger all to play for, I'd like to think 4 or 5 of our first XI will get told to fuck off come the summer - experiment!

Malpas has been experimenting with formations and playing players in odd positions since he arrived. More change is the last thing I want to see.

We need to get rid of 2 first team players in the summer. If you get rid of half the team the players we bring in will not be as good Im almost certain of it.

Anyone remmember when we played 4-5-1 for a bit with Steve Cowe up front? Awful. Weve got good strikers, has to be 2 up front, especially at home. Id play 4-4-2 every time. Malpas wont get this stupid 3 and a half 2 and a half bullshit out of his head. Fingers crossed anyway.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: