Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Still water runs deep...  (Read 3814 times)
@MacPhlea

Ignore
« on: Thursday, December 16, 2004, 07:59:46 »

This guy used to have some of my respect but in recent weeks he has shown me that he cannot take responsibility for poor managerial decisions; on the radio last night he clearly stated that he does not see motivating players as something he should need to do as a manager, well excuse me, that is exactly what a manager is there for, even the most committed payers need motivation and looking at last nights performance and the comments of Steve Robinson in the week it is something that is desperately needed - just because it was the FA cup doesn't mean he can make the assumption that it will fix all motivational problems - there's something running deeper here - the players know something that we don't and that worries me.
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Thursday, December 16, 2004, 10:37:15 »

i agree with you, i have never stopped supporting mr king but last night was an embarrasment, and its not as if it was the first time, i think the players dont listen to him anymore.
Piemonte

« Reply #2 on: Thursday, December 16, 2004, 10:45:46 »

Quote from: "mexico red"
i agree with you, i have never stopped supporting mr king but last night was an embarrasment, and its not as if it was the first time, i think the players dont listen to him anymore.

i also agree.  It looked to me that the players had no faith in the manager and any willingness to listen to what he was trying to do.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Thursday, December 16, 2004, 14:33:45 »

The thought did cross my mind that if he talks anywhere as much as he does on the radio to the players then I wouldn't be surprised if they stopped listening to him. If that's the case then King ought to learn to be more concise with what he says and the players should listen to him, it's their responsibility as well.
DMR

« Reply #4 on: Thursday, December 16, 2004, 18:43:01 »

One thing to add to this- his roundabout garble to dodge responsibilty and questions really fucking annoys me.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: