Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Ratings v Hull  (Read 1114 times)
DMR

« on: Saturday, April 16, 2005, 20:40:24 »

Rhys- he balances out to a 5, for his saves and organinsing was excellent but his catching and crosses were terrible. He'd have got a 0 for giving away the pen and 10 for saving it- 5

Jenkins- stuck to his task up and down well, liked up well with Igloo, steady and safe enough, got skinned by France a bit- 6

Heywood- sometimes looked unsure about who to deal with but didn't really do anything wrong- 6

Ifil- thought he started badly then turned fucking class after about 15 minutes, Fagan was owned- 8 motm

O'Hanlon- solid like Heywood, tracked Barmby too deep at times and got sucked out but covered himself well- 7

Duke- I hardly remember anything about his game apart from hsi excellent blocks at the end, tried hard- 6

Howard- they were proper scared of him, he took up some very menancing positions, especially on the break, faded later- 7

Smith- poor set pieces and didn't contribute to any attacking play that I remember but played his steady part in the mixer- 5 or 6

Igoe- his best game for a while I thought, gave them a tought time and put in some good balls- 8

Fallon- better than SSP, better than Roberts, unlucky to get subbed, looked our biggest threat, impressive- 8

Parkin- his work ethic was there, as always, but (prepares for slating) I thought that was about as bad as he's played in a Town shirt, he gave the ball away every time- 5 or 6

On the whole, I think a point is fair, they were better than us for 50 minutes, we opened them up for half an hour then they finished strong. We were luckyh to get away with the pen, it was a stupid passage of play that lead to that. Good, tough performance. Wheres that resolve been thsi year?
strooood
As black as Patrick from EastEnders who is officially the blackest man on the planet.

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Sunday, April 17, 2005, 02:41:44 »

agreed re parkin. he wants to leave, we all know it, it's like the invincibile situation but we all want parkin to stay this time Cheesy .

but to be brutal he was fucking abysmal today.

officially blacker than the night.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Sunday, April 17, 2005, 16:40:07 »

Hopefully he's got that one out of his system and will be back vs Tranmere to score a hat-trick and move ever closer to Mr Eastoe's record!
strooood
As black as Patrick from EastEnders who is officially the blackest man on the planet.

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Sunday, April 17, 2005, 16:56:23 »

no, i'm putting a fiver on him getting a hatrick vs chesterfeild.

hatrick on first and last game stuff always happens,plus it'll make us remember him rightfully as a legend and he'll clinch eastoe's record on his final attempt

officially blacker than the night.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: