Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: '...the last time that almost hung me'  (Read 3717 times)
Panda Paws

Arse

Ignore
« on: Thursday, December 16, 2004, 00:11:13 »

This is on par with the period that nearly hung me the last time. It really is a bad time. There have been quite a few home truths spoken. I've got to get the technical part of why we were so bad.

Interesting comments from King.

And again he says (for the third game running)

. It was without doubt the worst Swindon Town performance I've had since I was manager.

Running out of ideas, maybe?
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Thursday, December 16, 2004, 00:34:13 »

King's last throw of the dice is surely that a returning Migs can come back in, get back to fitness quickly and stay fit.

That though is looking increasingly unlikely.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #2 on: Thursday, December 16, 2004, 03:05:30 »

King has lost the respect of the players and has lost how to motivate them. Personally , I feel motivation is our worst aspect - if we are realistic (manager says: boys we are up against tough opponents, lets keep it disiplined and show the fans what we are made of) then furry muff. However at the moment it seems to be: lets have fun, get paid and show the fans we might win (but only if we are dedicated enough). In other words perform shite and gaid paid shitloads
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Thursday, December 16, 2004, 08:03:46 »

Quote from: "Chris K"

It was without doubt the worst Swindon Town performance I've had since I was manager.

We've been getting progressively worse until the second half against Doncaster though so he's right.
Panda Paws

Arse

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Thursday, December 16, 2004, 08:46:44 »

Quote from: "sonicyouth"
Quote from: "Chris K"

It was without doubt the worst Swindon Town performance I've had since I was manager.

We've been getting progressively worse until the second half against Doncaster though so he's right.

I didn't dispute that at all, Sonic.  I'd wholeheartedly agree with him, too.

In the end, I skipped the Doncaster game, but went to all the others.

It's silly that we managed to get 'up' for the City game, but don't seem to be able to motivate outselves for the others.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: