Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: FTAO : JOHN MOOREHOUSE  (Read 3698 times)
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« on: Thursday, December 27, 2007, 00:51:10 »

I know that you monitor this forum constantly, so this message is just for you,

You have just started a war with an enemy that you obviously have not done a lot of homework on !

You do not set the police on me with no reason (you see if I had, or was doing anything wrong they would have arrested me)

You do not man handle me for no reason

You do not restrict me access to a place where I have paid to go, without good reason

You do not draw your own 400 yard boundaries around an opposition's ground and tell me its law that I do not breach it.

At the end of the day you were out of order today.

OK I can understand that you were pissed off by my involvement in the protests, but I am 44 years old FFS the least you can do is talk to me.

You have my number, hell everyone at the club has my number, if you were that het up you should have called me.

Your treatment of me today was disgraceful and I have already spoken to Andy Cryer about it.

I hereby give you 48 hrs to contact me with a formal apology or you will leave me with no alternative but to publish in the local and the National media

Up to you
JPC82

« Reply #1 on: Thursday, December 27, 2007, 00:52:49 »

Clap
STFC4LIFE
Fence Fucker

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Thursday, December 27, 2007, 00:54:25 »

yeo

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Thursday, December 27, 2007, 00:55:18 »

what happened?

How come you didnt get in?

/
W56196272
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Thursday, December 27, 2007, 00:56:00 »

:box:

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Thursday, December 27, 2007, 00:57:15 »

Let me rephrase.

why were you picked out?

were you paticularly loud or staggering?

/
W56196272
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Thursday, December 27, 2007, 01:01:07 »

I think Sonic banned this dude by the way,though he may have a back up.

/
W56196272
Spud

« Reply #7 on: Thursday, December 27, 2007, 06:52:02 »

Is this the same Steward that think's he's some sort of Judge Dredd style character?
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Thursday, December 27, 2007, 08:47:02 »

I think you should make an official complaint about this guy, I assume he didn't let you in to make a point ?

A lot of the "security" stewards (the ones in the Orange jackets) need to be let go by Fitton they do the clubs reputation no good and they think they are fantastic and the best stewards you can fine...christ I bet some of them sleep with their jackets they love it so much.

I do find that some of those guys think they are something special in my dealings with them - they are not.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Thursday, December 27, 2007, 08:59:12 »

WTF? Did Moorehouse try and stop you getting in at Yeovil? If so what a complete and utter cock muncher. I mean, protester or not, all that is done with now so any level of 'threat' shoud be assessed accordingly - none is the answer.

Most of the stewards seem OK, sure the ticket police in the Town End piss me off a bit but its being done for H&S reasons (t stop overcrowding)I suppose.

There is just this one complete and utter little hiltler orange jacket nazi that has pissed me off.  He is reasonably short with glasses and seems to be the man in charge of the Town End.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #10 on: Thursday, December 27, 2007, 10:18:26 »

Fucking hell mate, I looked for you inside and couldnt see you, fuck me that has spoilt my celebrations of a great result.

I want a formal apology for that too, that is fucking wrong.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Thursday, December 27, 2007, 10:25:54 »

So let me get this straight this steward stopped you from entering Yeovil's ground?  On what grounds?  Were you pissed up?  Have you had previous?  What did the Police do about it?

Contact the club Fred and ask for them to document the reasons why you were not allowed to go to the match.  You'd think this bloke would learn the lesson of the Mex/Yeovil experience.

Talk about seasons greetings eh?
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Thursday, December 27, 2007, 10:27:30 »

So let me get this straight this steward stopped you from entering Yeovil's ground?  On what grounds?  Were you pissed up?  Have you had previous?  What did the Police do about it?

Contact the club Fred and ask for them to document the reasons why you were not allowed to go to the match.  You'd think this bloke would learn the lesson of the Mex/Yeovil experience.

Talk about seasons greetings eh?
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Thursday, December 27, 2007, 11:11:31 »

I had had a drink, fucking hell we all had. It was boxing day FFS

I got plainly singled out and denied access.

he then banned me from the whole ground, even the car park and made me wait at the perimeter.

I tried to walk back upto the car park during the second half so I could at least listen to what was happening only for him to set the police on me for trespassing.
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Thursday, December 27, 2007, 11:12:56 »

not sure of situation all i know is the bloke is a cunt and i would love to meet him outside of football.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: