Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Last nights game cheered me up!  (Read 1130 times)
Sade

Ignore
« on: Thursday, April 14, 2005, 18:45:09 »

Don't know if anyone else feels the same!Just thought it was a brilliant performance by swindon, and it seems like we all had not seen one of those in a long time. Alot of passion and spirit I thought.(brill atmosphere too)
As you know alot of my family support city, And They are all in denial today he he Cheesy Deep down they know they were out played.
Some comments they made were funny. One of my cousins said 'we played the football, you created the chances' :roll:
Oh yeah and me and my cousin(swindon fan) were outside burgar king after the game and got into a conversation with a city fan who simply said 'two shite sides and that fallon is usless' yeah if you say so mate!
AND I seen tony adams and lawrie sanchez before the game too.
But yeah anyway enjoyed last night alot,and I'm looking forward to next season now.

RED ARMY
Melksham Red

« Reply #1 on: Thursday, April 14, 2005, 19:31:07 »

"Two shite sides and that Fallon is useless" pretty much sums it up for me.
walrus

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Friday, April 15, 2005, 15:01:37 »

Quote from: "Melksham Red"
"Two shite sides and that Fallon is useless" pretty much sums it up for me.

What match were you at?

Fallon was man of the match for me, and both teams looked like they wanted it - perhaps lacked a bit of quality, but it is League One.
Melksham Red

« Reply #3 on: Friday, April 15, 2005, 15:46:47 »

So Fallon didn't miss two absolute sitters then?
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Friday, April 15, 2005, 19:44:51 »

Dont see why it cheered you up? we didnt win did we....only a draw....

The atmosphere was shite though, good compared the awful atmosphere of late but still pretty shite
walrus

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Friday, April 15, 2005, 19:49:13 »

Quote from: "DV85"
Dont see why it cheered you up? we didnt win did we....only a draw....

The atmosphere was shite though, good compared the awful atmosphere of late but still pretty shite

I remember it better than last season, despite a lower attendence.  We don't have much to cheer about right now, so wednesday's result was pretty good.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: