Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: advertising hoardings  (Read 2988 times)
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Monday, December 17, 2007, 20:50:06 »

Quote from: "Oevil red"
In the winter we could plan Ice skateing attacks on the away fans Cool

Yep....could be used for speed skating.  One Wilf O'Reilly..........
Barry Scott

« Reply #16 on: Monday, December 17, 2007, 20:52:49 »

See, the opportunities are endless. We could even have the Wildcats vs STFC.

Reg, you're on to something there. Boats could motor through during the match. For a fee of course.

Perhaps they could get a mooring season ticket? They could then come out on deck to watch the game, or watch from inside if it's cold, perhaps even sell their gypsy wares to the fans if we get too close. Kind of like a pitch side market.
redbullzeye

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Monday, December 17, 2007, 21:06:56 »

Quote from: "Barry Scott"

Reg, you're on to something there. Boats could motor through during the match. For a fee of course.

Perhaps they could get a mooring season ticket? They could then come out on deck to watch the game, or watch from inside if it's cold, perhaps even sell their gypsy wares to the fans if we get too close. Kind of like a pitch side market.

Now you're talking - put me down for a mooring season ticket and I'll promise not to hoist the mainsail during the match
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Monday, December 17, 2007, 21:17:39 »

Quote from: "Barry Scott"

Perhaps the whole CG area could be turned into a mini Venice......

Fred Elliot could become Doge...and the women could follow classic Venetian fashion of teh 17th century of exposed breasts.

We could then get a shot at revenge on Venezia for our 1-0 defeat away to them in the 94 Anglo italian, when travel by boat to the match was the only way of getting to the game.
glos_robin

« Reply #19 on: Monday, December 17, 2007, 23:12:44 »

I loved the way on Saturday that the Coca-Cola signs were covered by the Kingswood boards behind both goals. So during the game a bloke with a drill actually started swapping them around, took 5 blokes to do it mind. It was possibly the most embarrassing thing I've ever seen and shows how useless the sales & marketing manager is that he has 2 weeks to sort the boards and doesn't even do it.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: