Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: 2 late demands  (Read 1669 times)
STFC Bart

Ignore
« on: Thursday, December 6, 2007, 16:09:13 »

ANDREW Fitton has revealed two late ammendments to the already agreed contract were the final straw as his takeover bid collapsed this morning.

Town have claimed the Ramsbury businessman dropped out over a disagreement about a £2.8million loan owed to St Modwen by Swindon's Holding Company, but Fitton has dismissed this as "rubbish".

He insists one late change to the deal he received this morning was a "monetary issue" while the other was the Holding Company reluctant to include the development rights in any sale.

From the adver this is what happened last time wasnt it
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Thursday, December 6, 2007, 16:14:25 »

Second time in just a few months.

I feel sick.
kevjoycreed

« Reply #2 on: Thursday, December 6, 2007, 16:15:03 »

Last minute demand for extra money  :-))(
newmarket red
, ; . ' ?

Thrives on negativity.

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Thursday, December 6, 2007, 16:16:37 »

I bet supporters wish now they would of joined us all now in the demonstrations shame they didnt make there voices heard its all to late now  :twisted:
red macca

« Reply #4 on: Thursday, December 6, 2007, 16:20:42 »

Quote from: "newmarket red"
I bet supporters wish now they would of joined us all now in the demonstrations shame they didnt make there voices heard its all to late now  :twisted:
Not a time for blame we need to pull together and alienate no 1
flammableBen

« Reply #5 on: Thursday, December 6, 2007, 16:22:17 »

Yeah. As soon as it turns into a game of I told you so. Or even a game of I'm more upset than you, then as fans we're fucked. Time for a bit of unity.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Thursday, December 6, 2007, 16:25:23 »

Quote from: "flammableBen"
Yeah. As soon as it turns into a game of I told you so. Or even a game of I'm more upset than you, then as fans we're fucked. Time for a bit of unity.
Well said

To be honest we'll probably get the blame for all this. Some people said we were "ruining the club" with our protest last week  :roll:

Hoepfully people will now see that something has to be done because quite frankly we're so far in the brown stuff it's looking grim beyond belief
Colin Todd

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Thursday, December 6, 2007, 16:25:33 »

You couldnt make this up could you?

Adding late demands worked so well last time didnt it?  

Useless, useless greedy bastards
OneAndrewFitton

« Reply #8 on: Thursday, December 6, 2007, 16:27:28 »

Seton Wills is no better than Diamandis, greedy bastards, Seton Wills is a disgrace to this club, he said he had the club's best interest's at heart, my fucking arse, he's as greedy as diamond mike it seems, looking for a big pay off.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: