Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Holt welcomes fans' protests  (Read 3078 times)
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« on: Thursday, November 29, 2007, 09:01:14 »

I understand fans may feel the need to protest and we welcome that
 :shock:

Oooh, reverse psychology now, Bob. Aren't we tricksy? Fact is, the only person anyone wants to hear from is Andrew Fitton, confirming he is now the new owner of STFC and that the Newbury mafia will never again blight our club.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Thursday, November 29, 2007, 09:04:18 »

Amen brother Cool
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Thursday, November 29, 2007, 09:09:39 »

If Holt welcomes this then he can perhaps ask his fellow spineless cronies to leave the curtains and windows open this time so they can actually hear what is being said.
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Thursday, November 29, 2007, 09:10:28 »

They'll, if they attend, will go out the side entrance anyhow like before.

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Thursday, November 29, 2007, 09:22:51 »

To be honest I don't blame them for drawing the curtains.  If you were unpopular in your street and you had some guests around for dinner, and an angry mob stood outside your living room window I bet you'd draw the curtains (and probably call the police).  You wouldn't just stand there looking out at them.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Thursday, November 29, 2007, 09:27:43 »

Quote from: "janaage"
To be honest I don't blame them for drawing the curtains.  If you were unpopular in your street and you had some guests around for dinner, and an angry mob stood outside your living room window I bet you'd draw the curtains (and probably call the police).  You wouldn't just stand there looking out at them.

To be honest, it's been so long since I had an angry mob outside my living room window, I honestly can't remember what I did :?
magic8ball

« Reply #6 on: Thursday, November 29, 2007, 09:29:57 »

"I'm delighted with Andrew Fitton's recent comments and, as far as I am aware, the takeover is still very much on course.

I thought Fitton's recent comments were mainly focused on how he was having difficulty with getting the deal done because of the board. Why is Holt delighted with this?

"We will be delighted when Andrew Fitton takes over because we can all step down and concentrate on supporting the team."

Can you really see the current board turning up week after week to support the club? Diamandis in the Townend, Bob Holt on his feet in the Nationwide, and maybe Sandy Gray being a matchday mascot.

Enough Bollocks Bob, just tell us that we aren't going to be docked any points, or issued with a winding up order before this takeover is complete.
kevjoycreed

« Reply #7 on: Thursday, November 29, 2007, 09:31:57 »

I would invite said angry mob into my home, sit them all down with a complimentary pint of cold lager, ask them to explain their reasons for being an angry mob, then give them an open and HONEST facts in explanation of all the points they had raised as concerns and reassurance that all is not lost, thus calming the angry mob down and allowing both parties to move on and become friends again devoted to a common cause  Cool
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Thursday, November 29, 2007, 09:31:59 »

Funnily enough thats not what I suggested they should do.

It was mere sarcasm.  :roll:
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Thursday, November 29, 2007, 09:36:56 »

Protests are welcomed hey? I'm not protesting anymore, take THAT Mr. Holt!
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Thursday, November 29, 2007, 09:41:52 »

Quote from: "OOH!  SHAUN TAYLOR"

To be honest, it's been so long since I had an angry mob outside my living room window, I honestly can't remember what I did :?

I like that OST.
Lumps

« Reply #11 on: Thursday, November 29, 2007, 12:47:37 »

To be honest, it's been so long since I had an angry mob outside my living room window, I honestly can't remember what I did

Hmmmm flaming torches, pitchforks........what did i do? Ooooh I remember.. RELEASE THE WINGED MONKEYS!
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Thursday, November 29, 2007, 13:05:06 »

http://www.swindonadvertiser.co.uk/sport/sportlatest/display.var.1867179.0.holt_makes_plea_over_protests.php

"We will be delighted when Andrew Fitton takes over because we can all step down and concentrate on supporting the team."

If any of you ever ever ever come back as a so called supporter, I dont think I could trust myself not to give you a good fucking shoeing
Colin Todd

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Thursday, November 29, 2007, 13:10:01 »

I'd like to welcome the fact that Bob & chums might fuck off soon
DMR

« Reply #14 on: Thursday, November 29, 2007, 13:15:34 »

Quote from: "Fred Elliot"
http://www.swindonadvertiser.co.uk/sport/sportlatest/display.var.1867179.0.holt_makes_plea_over_protests.php

If any of you ever ever ever come back as a so called supporter, I dont think I could trust myself not to give you a good fucking shoeing

I love you Fred  Cheesy
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to: