Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The horses are closing  (Read 4408 times)
Anonymous

« on: Wednesday, December 15, 2004, 22:21:07 »

Mr. Death that is the K.O.B are gather power and speed and this is why.

What sort of person in their right mind plays a 3-4-3? That formation is sucicidal especially with slow centre halfs, Heywood and Reeves. A Left winger in Centre Midfield Igoe up front and as for Garrad i dont have a clue about his actually position. Also how far up field did they want to be? What aload of wank. If your playing only 3 at the back, whom are also slow you dont have them that far up the field for crying out loud. The defence dont listen to Rhys and neither have confidence in each other. A total joke.  Parkin and Roberts were very frustrated with the play and the fact they had to keep going back for it.

Andy King your a useless wanker who should pack his bags and fuck right off, for the first time in my life i was ashamed to wear the Swindon top.

Match ticket and coach ticket for bournemouth anyone?
Whits
Morphined Up

« Reply #1 on: Thursday, December 16, 2004, 10:35:05 »

King didn't start with 3-4-3 , it was the standard 5-3-2 that its been for a while, we only went 3-4-3 when fallon came on. None of our lot wanted it, i took a neutral fan and he said just that, swindon players playing with no confidence or pride/passion.

bollocks.

Plays in midfield and his name is Tommy Miller,
signed him from Huddersfield his name is Tommy Miller,
first touch is average but his second is a killer,
heeeeeey Tommy Miller!
Titch

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Thursday, December 16, 2004, 11:11:53 »

we did start with 343.  Igoe was playuing as a forward!

y wings are like a shield of steel!
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Thursday, December 16, 2004, 14:34:30 »

Sky Sports tells us we started with a 3-4-3. Igoe played about ten minutes up front then dropped deeper and deeper as he wasn't seeing the ball except when it flew over his head.
Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: Friday, December 17, 2004, 00:03:57 »

Quote from: "Whits"
King didn't start with 3-4-3 , it was the standard 5-3-2 that its been for a while, we only went 3-4-3 when fallon came on. None of our lot wanted it, i took a neutral fan and he said just that, swindon players playing with no confidence or pride/passion.

bollocks.

we did, for my sins i watched the replay and it's blatant after the first quater Igoe takes a more free role which is very silly at this level
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #5 on: Friday, December 17, 2004, 01:14:24 »

Everyone wants to be a fucking hero. They want all the glory. What happened to playing for the team and not for yourself? SSP is one of the only players we possess at the moment that actually plays for the team. Duke is playing well - because he actually wants to play for the team.

King needs to make changes - needs to make formation more conventional and stick with a system. Everybody in the team should know their role. If they can't act their role leave em out starting 11.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: