Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15] 16   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: England V Croatia  (Read 18480 times)
Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« Reply #210 on: Thursday, November 22, 2007, 00:52:10 »

Quote from: "Si Pie"
2 more and I'm part qualified. Old syllabus.

Failed Financial Reporting twice. I blame these international standards they make us learn  Shocked

Sorry Si, as an ex ICAEW employee there really is no such thing as part qualified - you're either an ACA or you're not, you're not really allowed to use your proff stage passes as anything really, although most places will use it as an indication as to what potential you have etc...
Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« Reply #211 on: Thursday, November 22, 2007, 01:02:51 »

And like R4E I also forgot my two penneth...

1st goal - as soon as he looked to cut inside I shouted 'don't let him shoot' - yes Carson should have saved it, but this guy is a Prem player, they know the lad will shoot if he gets the chance.

2nd goal - what on earth was Wayne Bridge doing getting beyond the lad that passed it in the first place?  He was so far behind the play to begin with that geting goal side of him should never have crossed his mind, so the player who scored would have been offside...

For their third goal it was obvious what was going to happen, I was thinking 'why aren't they closing him down?' - 'oh shit, that's it, we're out'

Now if I can see this shit coming when I've been drinking then why the fuck can't these players that are paid God knows what?  

This whole campaign has been a disgrace from beginning to end, fuck getting El Tel in, gut the whole setup and start from scratch!
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #212 on: Thursday, November 22, 2007, 08:13:05 »

Quote from: "Kinky Tom"

1st goal - as soon as he looked to cut inside I shouted 'don't let him shoot' - yes Carson should have saved it, but this guy is a Prem player, they know the lad will shoot if he gets the chance.

I did exactly the same. He does it week in and week out for Portsmouth and with the wet surface last night they should have been prepared for long range shooting.

Quote from: "Kinky Tom"

For their third goal it was obvious what was going to happen, I was thinking 'why aren't they closing him down?' - 'oh shit, that's it, we're out'

I thought we did ok in the play leading up to the goal. Kept pressure on their men and made them play it backwards. Then it took one good pass through our midfield and no-one got tight to him. You can't afford giving players time and space like that on the edge of the 18 yard box.
DMR

« Reply #213 on: Thursday, November 22, 2007, 08:51:10 »

What's all the hype about Micah Richards?Huh?

He's fucking dreadful, Bridge was appalling, Gerrard's a cunt, Lescott is dire, Carson's a fool.

*Rages*
McLovin

« Reply #214 on: Thursday, November 22, 2007, 09:16:20 »

Shows the character of the man when he leaves his players out there taking stick while he scarpers down the tunnel. Then the useless scrote admits its his fault, he's failed, yet won't bastard resign. I hate him a lot.

Bridge was poor.
SWP tracked Olic (not his job, granted) and then just let him go while sticking his hand in the air - rubbish
Carson. Oh dear oh dear. I rate him, but that was terrible.
Reverting to the Lampard/Gerrard midfield... its failed for 4+ years, dont rely on it to get you out of sticky situations for gods sake!
FAO Sol - If someone is shaping to shoot, take a note from JT and throw yourself at the ball, not turn your back you fucking pansy.

All in all, i'm disappointed and in a bad mood.
redbullzeye

Ignore
« Reply #215 on: Thursday, November 22, 2007, 09:33:27 »

Quote from: "McLovin"
he's failed, yet won't bastard resign.

Probably because if he's sacked he'll get millions in a pay off but nothing if he resigns
Foggy

Ketchup wanker

Ignore
« Reply #216 on: Thursday, November 22, 2007, 09:34:23 »

Carson should not have been put in this position, If you are going to drop your number 1 then surely it makes sense to play the second best keeper who happens to be David James? Why play a system that obviously does not suit Englands style of play? stick to 4-4-2 its tried and trusted and most of it works!.In his defence McClaren has had bad luck with key players being injured but surely the players that he did pick should be good enough and have enough pride to put in a better performance than last night? Fuck me its not rocket science its basic football skills and awareness.I would have had a bit more respect for the man if he had held his hands up last night and resigned but know he will get a big pay out for failing to do his job :nuts:

Sad to say, i must be on my way
Matchworn Shirts
For Sale

Ignore
« Reply #217 on: Thursday, November 22, 2007, 09:48:28 »

The thing is there is not any decent English goalkeepers about at the moment, and their doesn't seem to be any of the horizon
IMHO Steve Harper is better than some of the clowns that have played recently namely fatty Robinson and Scott Carson. David James is very good on his day, but have too many 'playstation' moments in international football.

I come from a land down-under
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #218 on: Thursday, November 22, 2007, 09:50:08 »

I rate Rob Green personally.
neville w

« Reply #219 on: Thursday, November 22, 2007, 09:52:07 »

Can anyone remember seeing a football manager with an umbrella before ?
STFC_Gazzza

« Reply #220 on: Thursday, November 22, 2007, 09:52:46 »

Quote from: "neville w"
Can anyone remember seeing a football manager with an umbrella before ?

no or a cup of coffee without a care in the world. Oh well Mike Baldwin is gone now!
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #221 on: Thursday, November 22, 2007, 09:54:16 »

I think Green's probably the best england have at this time.
genf_stfc

Ignore
« Reply #222 on: Thursday, November 22, 2007, 09:56:14 »

interesting to see what Mclaren said about Scott Carson

"He made a fantastic save to keep us in the game at the start of the second half. "

does he mean the one he knew fuck all about that hit him in the face ?

I will also add, with respect to the following comment:

"It is an indescribable pain...We know what they [the fans] are feeling - we are feeling exactly the same."

actually we are not feeling exactly the same - I am not wondering what I can do next summer with 2 million quid to spend.

CUNTS !!!
Matchworn Shirts
For Sale

Ignore
« Reply #223 on: Thursday, November 22, 2007, 10:05:13 »

at least you didn't have to sit through the match I watched last night, good god what a bore that was.

I come from a land down-under
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #224 on: Thursday, November 22, 2007, 10:24:58 »

Quote from: "Dachauer"
at least you didn't have to sit through the match I watched last night, good god what a bore that was.

That was as bad as a defeat for gerry, drawing with the welsh at home.  Commentator was saying the lacklustre gerry performance may have been down to the fact that the Czechs had already won the group.

But still 0-0 against Wales, at home, when you' Wink re the so called "master race"??
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15] 16   Go Up
Print
Jump to: