Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15 16   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: England V Croatia  (Read 18583 times)
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #195 on: Wednesday, November 21, 2007, 22:22:26 »

Quote from: "StefPol"
soapy tit wank i believe he supports Poland etc,  was just wondering if he knew a lot about the team, watched their games etc.  I had a ticket to watch Poland vs Belgium in Chorzow over the weekend, but had to give the ticket to my brothers girldfirend - as i have to study for my accounting aca exams.

Today, to many people are armchair fans,  just wondering whether he followed Poland,  or just wanted to see them do well because of polish family/connections

If what your asking is "does he only support poland when they do well, and if they get knocked out then support england?" the answer is no.

But i will not belittle england fans or mock them due to a poor result.
I may have a little laugh with my mates, but theres no need to come on this forum giving it all that because england lost.

If it was germany then yes, i would understand.
Stef Troll

Ignore
« Reply #196 on: Wednesday, November 21, 2007, 22:23:46 »

Quote from: "Si Pie"
Quote from: "STFC dave"
soapy tit wank i believe he supports Poland etc,  was just wondering if he knew a lot about the team, watched their games etc.  I had a ticket to watch Poland vs Belgium in Chorzow over the weekend, but had to give the ticket to my brothers girldfirend - as i have to study for my accounting aca exams.

pah, and you call yourself a fan

Pfft I went to Swindon v Yeovil the day before an exam and it was on telly.

I won't tell you how the exam went though  Cool

Hehe hows ure aca exams going ?

Im doing the new aca course, and have auditing and financial accounting papers to do in early december.  My financial accounting paper is similar to the old aca financial reporting paper.  Too mucj fucking work for my liking thou  Crying
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #197 on: Wednesday, November 21, 2007, 22:27:38 »

2 more and I'm part qualified. Old syllabus.

Failed Financial Reporting twice. I blame these international standards they make us learn  Shocked
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #198 on: Wednesday, November 21, 2007, 22:29:07 »

hmmm mclaren was asked whether he'd resign, said its not the time to discuss the future
asked whether he'd stay on he said the same thing. make of that what you will...

Things get better but they never get good
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #199 on: Wednesday, November 21, 2007, 22:29:55 »

Quote from: "STFC dave"
hmmm mclaren was asked whether he'd resign, said its not the time to discuss the future
asked whether he'd stay on he said the same thing. make of that what you will...

Nail his head and hands to the doors of Soho Square. Nothing less will do. If it's good enough for Cicero...
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #200 on: Wednesday, November 21, 2007, 22:30:37 »

Someone posted on bbc 606  (not me)

There's another downside if England don't qualify. Those well loved, well famous, friendly fans won't be there to insult everyone and say "we won the war". Oh, how their contribution will be missed when everyone else is having a nice time without them ruining the party.

Fucking Austrians could have done with a good shoeing for the Anschluss and Kurt Waldheim..

I long ago accepted my lot as a Swindon fan and England fan....it wasn't always like this, in my teens, England won a WC and STFC won a major trophy....I rather stupidly thought  these things might happen again.

Our defeat to Wolves in 80 and failure to qualify for the WC of 74 and 78, put me right on that one.
Stef Troll

Ignore
« Reply #201 on: Wednesday, November 21, 2007, 22:30:49 »

Failed Financial Reporting twice. I blame these international standards they make us learn  Shocked

Grr, doesnt boed well for me then

Ive had enough of consolidated accounts.  We have to do consolidated bloody cashflow statements (dont think u had to do that in your studies yet).  And yes, those ifrs's are bloody stupid - espeically having to leaarn the differences to UK Gaap
wokinghamred

Ignore
« Reply #202 on: Wednesday, November 21, 2007, 22:49:29 »

Grr, doesnt boed well for me then

Ive had enough of consolidated accounts.  We have to do consolidated bloody cashflow statements (dont think u had to do that in your studies yet).  And yes, those ifrs's are bloody stupid - espeically having to leaarn the differences to UK Gaap

Stop wingeing and get on with the study - then one day you can be like me.

These new exams are too bloody easy anyway. Anyone can pass now  - bring back the old ones.
pumbaa
Ha, no cunt in my title anymore. Oh.....

Fartmeister

Ignore
« Reply #203 on: Wednesday, November 21, 2007, 23:01:46 »

I've luckily been spared the opportunity to watch too many England games recently. Today's excuse for not going to the pub was - well nothing really, so I went home and did some ironing. In hindsight, sounds like a good move on my part.

There is no doubt in my mind following this failure (and yes, not being able to qualify out of this group MUST be considered as failure) that McClaren should be sacked as England Manager. The team has stagnated further under his reign than it did under Sven. Maybe now is the ideal opportunity for the FA to take stock, review the whole structure of football in England and this time DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT! Now is the time to start planning and building for WC 2010 in South Africa, not 6-12 months later. NOW.

Of course, thats easy to say, and nigh on impossible to do. Therefore the FA will dutifully do sweet FA, keep McClaren as manager and England will plummet to new depths, the players will remain passionless while picking up their fat cheques and the media will have another feeding frenzy at the zoo....
genf_stfc

Ignore
« Reply #204 on: Wednesday, November 21, 2007, 23:08:27 »

mclaren should have had the lot of them straight out onthe pitch after
wards. on their knees, hari kari, with rusty coat hangers, the fucking lot of them. he should have been last, with a noose. cunts.
juddie

Ignore
« Reply #205 on: Wednesday, November 21, 2007, 23:21:43 »

so who should we get next? don't rate hiddink much either after watching russia at the weekend...
STFC Village

« Reply #206 on: Wednesday, November 21, 2007, 23:27:26 »

I'd love to get someone like Mourinho or Lippi in, but it just ain't going to happen. I think they'll go for O'Neill, but i'm not sure that he'll want it either.

El Tel anyone? :shock:
SwindonTartanArmy
Go Team GB!

London Scottish - More History than Franchise!

Ignore
« Reply #207 on: Wednesday, November 21, 2007, 23:40:10 »

:--

Vi er best i verden! Vi er best i verden! Vi har slått England 2-1 i fotball!! Det er aldeles utrolig! Vi har slått England! England, kjempers fødeland. Lord Nelson, Lord Beaverbrook, Sir Winston Churchill, Sir Anthony Eden, Clement Attlee, Henry Cooper, Lady Diana--vi har slått dem alle sammen. Vi har slått dem alle sammen. Maggie Thatcher can you hear me?
Your boys took a hell of a beating!"
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #208 on: Wednesday, November 21, 2007, 23:56:47 »

O'Neil is a good shout if he'll have the job

I might head round the corner to Soho Square tomorrow morning and ask if they've got an application form though, just on the off chance  Wink
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #209 on: Wednesday, November 21, 2007, 23:59:48 »

Oh, and I got so caught up in the managerial debate I forgot to vent my frustration!

Carson - SHIT, should never have been playing

Richards - mehh
Lescot -mehhh
Campbell - not bad
Bridge - not even going there

Joe Cole - was alright
Barry - looked lost
Lampard - bearely involved
Gerrard - off the pace
SWP - should have done better with the chance he had

Crouch - worked hard but was isolated a lot of the time, good goal

Becks - why didn't he start?! I think he was suited to this game and said it before
Defoe - mehhh
Bent - do fuck off

Crying
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15 16   Go Up
Print
Jump to: